+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I choose a good time?

Senior Member rajapsing is an unknown quantity at this point rajapsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can choose the time to trade in accordance with the system you are using. because basically all the time is good for trade. but we can choose the period in accordance with the strategy and your condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pearlyfarzana is an unknown quantity at this point pearlyfarzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you chosse the time for trading its totally depend on your trading situation. If you see that you can earn very good pips, then started trading and i think it will be helpfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustarinho is an unknown quantity at this point Mustarinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on where you are living ,, and what's your spare time .. you need to determine it well and know when the session will open then decide the good timing to open your trades that will suits you .. good luck in the forex ..

Banned mohsinkhan3988 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinkhan3988's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want choose the best time you have to choose the morning time this is the best time fore trading and you can earn from this time

Banned ghat1 is an unknown quantity at this point ghat1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a trader should trade at the time when he feels that moment suitable for him. I am unemployment so there is lot of time to me. Normally i trade in the London session. It is very suitable for me.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, Smart trading is after we don't have the burden of the difficult work of others. Therefore we will berkonsesntrasi well in each and every trade and transactions that we both do later, As a result of Forex needs a high concentration..!!

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that the forex market is open 24 hours a day, but that doesnt mean the market is active and worth trading for the entire day. The idea is to trade when the market is the most volatile, because volatility means that a market is moving, and money is made when the markets are moving, not when the market is quiet and calm. Thus trader seek good time.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to trade in london session, then you should pair is trading at EJ, UJ, AUD / USD. for this pair, have a rapid price movement in the morning, so that we can benefit from the morning.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most forex traders should trade during the late US, Asian or early european trading sessions- essentially 2 PM to 6 AM Easterm time that means New York time, which is 7 PM to 11 AM UK time. But many trade selected their time from own experience.

Senior Member kashif is an unknown quantity at this point kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is good job. Most of the time i do trading in the evening because i'm a student and i do trading in part time and the other reason of doing trade in evening is market movement. I feel that market movement is fast in the evening in Asian countries. So i think trading in evening is the best time of trading in Asian countries. I think the best time is when the london session because in my country at the time the session was the night where I can trade freely and can directly see the market in a way that I can use a proper analysis of the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)