+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Money Management Strategy To Trade Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-12-31   00:07
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  3038 USD

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.

2018-11-08   21:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

investigate forex can be known consider to learn legitimately note drift right and be right cautious when you break down the market heading in get the opportunity to learn and education,before should cash administration and exchanging plan...

2017-10-22   20:59
    Best answer #3

forex strategy har koi follow nhi karta ha kio ka zaida log money management ko manty ha and kuch log money management nahi manty ha kio ka har insan apny apny tariky se kam karna chahata ha ta ka wo earn karay

2018-11-08   16:35
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Bhai ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hey ke ye money management ke rules ko follow karna bohot zarori hey or proper method use karna chahiye hamen. Agar hum $100 ki investment par 0.01 ki lot se trade karen gey to ye bohot acchi money management ho jaye gi or ziada risk nahi hoga is men lekin profit accha ho jaye ga.

2018-11-08   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  159 USD

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.
    wow its a good one strategy aur is strategy main jo sab sy acha point main ny dekha hai woh yeh hai keh aap ny stop loss ko break even point py set karny ka kaha yeh bat sedha mery dimagh py ja takrai is ke liye main aapka shukria karoon shayad kam hi ho

2020-10-25   09:39
    Best answer #6

यूएसडी डॉलर में गिरावट के बावजूद यूएसडी / सीएडी की जोड़ी ने 1.3139 रुपये पर एक दैनिक दैनिक छापा। इससे पहले बुधवार को यूरोपीय सत्र के दौरान यह जोड़ा 1.3080 पर नीचे आया था, जो 7 सितंबर के बाद का निचला स्तर है। कच्चे तेल की कीमतों में गिरावट और कनाडा के आर्थिक आंकड़ों के बाद रिबाउंड हुआ। इसके अलावा, कुछ सीएडी के क्रॉस में कुछ लाभ लेने वाले का वजन लोनी पर हो सकता है। wti बैरल 3.50% गिर रहा है, $ 40.00 से थोड़ा ऊपर कारोबार कर रहा है।

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone knows that money management is an important aspect of successful forex trading. But most people don't spend enough time concentrating on developing or implementing a money management plan. The paradox is that until you develop your money management skills and consistently use them on every trade you make, you will never be a consistently profitable trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this money management experience. I remember when I learned about money management it took a long time to understand about percentages ... and to this day I still can't understand if someone says using 10% for a lot ... but what you write 0.1 Lot for $ 100 this lot is the same as my strategy and this is the best money management strategy I have ever read. thank you my brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother slide this best information and kath sath so that you essay hi kuch detay rahay information is a forum that hopefully the hum jessay ka kaafi jaldi logo hi best trader banay may kafi madad milay gi and good money management friends. I often use a lot of 0.1 capital with my $ 10 and when it is hit by a storm, my account at my broker eats. I can't trade anymore because I lost capital

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much my friend, I think using this strategy I will prevent my account from getting cool margins, so if I have $ 100 and I want to open two orders so the lot size must be 0.05; That is good. and good advice for beginners. If we only trade 1 trade at that time then the risk will be less compared to trading more trades at a time in my opinion

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to solve this problem so that your footsteps stop guaranteeing you lock in profits? There are several ways.

Place a trail stop that is wider than the distance between your entry and the stop level. Example: Buy USD / JPY at 98.00 with a 50 pip stop at 97.50. Now I also add a stop trail order for 60 pips. Because my trail stops are wider than my usual stop distance, if it goes up, it ensures at least some profit. In this example, after the USD / JPY pair moved from 98.00 where I entered, to 98.60, the trail stopped rising and hops immediately went up 60 points from 97.50 to 98.10. Therefore, I believe 10 pips in profit in this example.
    Only use trail stops after your trade has moved enough so that you break even, even if your stop-loss is triggered. Once you break even, each stop will lock in profits. Example: So if I take the same USD / JPY trade and when the pair moves from 98.00 to 99.00, I manually move my stop loss to break even at 98.00. Then I can add a trail stop of ANY size, then it will definitely lock in my profits.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The DailyFX Economic Calendar is also the key to helping you know when a high-importance event will end like the Federal Reserve Minutes. You must adjust the filter so that it only sees events with a High Level of Importance so that your calendar is not flooded with news that has little chance of moving the market. and you have a good strategy in money management, which gives you the opportunity to make more than you bet on the market, stop loss must be half and therefore when you win twice and lose twice

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good for mangament money i will try it on new trading week and until you what i feel because cuz i used to trade with high risk which makes me lose and money management strategy is the most important for every forex trading and we must follow this rule if we want to be successful. Your strategy is very good and thank you for sharing it. This helps all forex traders and is a big help for new traders.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading without money management is very bad for our capital, because we will get a loss or margin call to our account, so we must always be consistent to use good money management and use the formula of a good trading system and money management strategy for trede, this will make You are hebbat ... makes you so calm ... it all makes you win ..

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapki bahut hi achchi hai strategy is a trading humen I bahut hi helps milta hi, good money management because my forex trading is bahut hi mayne rakhta hi so that the ach ek ekchi strategy will follow the carte rules hi but then I will humari the bahut profit ratio hi kam milati hai, profit ko increase karne to liye good strategy bahuri jaruri hai. and yes everyone must be very aware when investing in Forex trading. Good money management leads us to extraordinary success without doubt. In this way we get out of high risk and learn a lot through minimum investment at first.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy but moving stop loss to break even too early often leads to stopping without profit especially when support and resistance levels are tested several times and Trade with education and with a greater desire to improve money management and do lot size lots and lots wholesale two and both are very bad aspects in Forex trading, but are very easy to use to get such greed and fear, but it is difficult to eradicate or control. Don't be greedy, because that is a bad factor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)