+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading Fx with your official job

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time. Every broker incorporate some view a large number of broker carry out buying and selling together with his standard work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kucingk55 is an unknown quantity at this point kucingk55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, there are many traders do forex trading behind their official job. but some people do full time forex trading as they earn more than their usual job. as for me, i am a part time forex trader because now i am still study

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time. it depend on job nature if some one is doing job in bank as cashier then he can not but if someone work in factory he can trade or post...Nevertheless what exactly think with this.

Banned gibbs is an unknown quantity at this point gibbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are lots of trader perform fx trading powering there official employment however, many men and women perform full-time fx trading, when i an a component occasion forex trader becouse at this point till examine.

Junior Member jasmincv is an unknown quantity at this point jasmincv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am student i have no other job i do forex at my leisure time. But one think i can guess that any one can do forex beside his other job because there is no restriction and any mandatory rules.you can do it at any time from any where. Because the market is opened for 24 hours.

Banned nameless is an unknown quantity at this point nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my openon many traders trading on forex market as a job beacuse nowadays unfortunately there arenot enough job opportunities in many countries because This field can give families a possibility to earn money for living, and the only thing what they have to do is learning and practice to gather experiences to be even better on this market.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a flexible business and we can set it based on our needs and it means we can do trade after do the main activities for them who have regular job or also they can make it as their full time job to get main income and really depend to this business, and for all the things here that we just want to make better our life, to increase our life quality and also want to become a successs trader

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    though i know my official job is very reable i know that i can change it only if i did trade well that way i know i can make sure that i have increased my traders platform with joy more thanwhat an doing.

Banned atik is an unknown quantity at this point atik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with the you.Many businessmen working here part of the time with their official job.They as the Forex business is doing and they are earning extra income.Forex is here 24 hours a day online trading business.so a person who can work as part-time or full-time and you can earn good profit.thanks.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have much experience, knowledge and skills about Forex and you are consistently making profits in Forex So this decision is not bad .
    Just go on now its time to earn from your skills, But if its just emotional decision so you must not leave your job until you learn Forex properly and you are earning enough from Forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast