+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you trading Fx with your official job

Senior Member rapunzel is an unknown quantity at this point rapunzel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am trying to get a permanent job through Forex Trading.I guess that is the best forex trading business types.Forex is the best business opportunity for me at the moment.I'm learning Forex now and practicing on a demo account in order to start the permanent work in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is not every trader that trades alongside his or her official job,there are some traders that whenever they become successful from forex trading they quit there official job and concentrate only on forex trading.for me i trade alongside my official job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member md mohsinul karim is an unknown quantity at this point md mohsinul karim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if any trader in his office.if he want to trade.best way for his he trade with S/L T/P

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think may investors are doing other job beside currency dealing trading, because they know currency dealing great successful but it is also large dangerous , they can reduce their cash any time , so they want to take danger, some of the investor doing other job until they become professional investor or get large benefit from currency dealing.i want to do fabric business beside currency dealing.

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup. bht sy trader Forex ka sath sath apni professional job bi krty hain. ma bi Forex trading ko krta rhu ga. or apni professional job bi kru ga sath sath.

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, there are many investors do currency dealing behind their formal job. but some individuals do fulltime currency dealing as they generate more than their regular job. as for me, i am a part-time currency investor because now i am still study

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah many traders are doing another jobs also beside Forex trading but i'm not doing any other job because i'm a student and doing Forex trading as a prat time job. Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am doing the tradings partially part time because i am not getting the full time to do the trades. the forex market is more good for me to do the tradings as part time trader. this market will give more opportunities to the traders if they will analysis the market well.

Senior Member rafi1990 is an unknown quantity at this point rafi1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a onlie business it is opened for 24 hours.there is no time problem.even any one can do it beside his other works.any one may able to income from here as extra money.it gives back up with our other income.as i am student i do forex trading beside my studying so that i may support my study costs.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    It takes this business trades each, apparently to start this business. So you may not dependent this business this business to begin a risky business. Starting this business and so a more chances for great part time job losses there why it is. I also have my other business to this business to work part time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast