+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Are you trading Fx with your official job

Member ariv is on a distinguished road ariv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it's okay and not a problem, many traders still doing work in the office as work offline and after home they trade forex. I think it is legitimate for sure they have been comfortable with such conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vancy4 is an unknown quantity at this point vancy4's Avatar
    Thanks
    AAA .Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...looking fine jobshere.....................................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am a job holder and i do forex during my job and i dont think it is difficult. it depend on job nature if some one is doing job in bank as cashier then he can not but if someone work in factory he can trade or post...

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every broker incorporate some view a large number of broker carry out buying and selling together with his standard work. Nevertheless what exactly think with this.. Every broker incorporate some view a large number of broker carry out buying and selling together with his standard work. Nevertheless what exactly think with this... searching great jobs…here….

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...
    I also hear that many of people do trading as their side job. But, there are people who makes trading as their main job. as like as me, i don't have any other job beside trading.
    Trading is mo job, my way to make money, to gain my life cost.

Senior Member tetly is an unknown quantity at this point tetly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you.Many traders are working here with their official job.They are doing forex as part time business and they are earning extra income.Forex is the 24 hours online trading business.so here any people can work as part time or full time and can earn good profit.thanks.

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trader do forex trading behind there official job but some people do full time forex trading, i an a part time forex trader becouse now till study.

Banned Cigane is an unknown quantity at this point Cigane's Avatar
    Thanks
    As with each era, mothers and daughters share an unique bond. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. Small girls want to air max grow up quick, and pricey sweet mothers

Banned samim66 is an unknown quantity at this point samim66's Avatar
    Thanks
    As with each era, mothers and daughters share an unique bond. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. Small girls want to air max grow up quick, and pricey sweet mothers .

Senior Member Anayayashab is on a distinguished road Anayayashab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah many traders are doing another jobs also beside Forex trading but i'm not doing any other job because i'm a student and doing Forex trading as a prat time job. Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast