+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex trading this month I will trade first with my bonus, let's see what will happen but I like to join forex trading most traders tell me to work hard to learn forex trading first if you want to be a trader success in forex trading I think they are right. and I am happy about my forex journey because forex gives me money and I live my life with this money. I can also make money using my free time and skills, which is the reason why I am happy about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning when I was new in forex trading I lost the real money I invested from my capital, in that situation I was not happy with forex trading but after a few days I realized that I had no knowledge about it so I lost my capital, after that I concentrate on learning and now I'm happy and get good profits and I'm very happy from this trading, it's good to earn a good income this is a skill that we can use anytime and can also get any form of forex trading more than this is an authentic field to get a good income in a full month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mai bhoot khush hun forex pay kuin k forex bhoot hi zadda zabardast bussiness hai is sy bhoot kch seekhnay k sath sath hamy frofit b hota hai or mai tou yehi kahu ga k her banda hi forex ko jaoin kry or apni life ko change kary jaisy mainy apni life ko change kia hai..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am very happy with forex trading.
    Forex trading men kam ker k mujhy boht acha lgta ha is kam men me kabhi boring feel nhi kerti hon. Or ye kam me boht zada interest k sath kerti hon or acha kam kerny k liey aoni mehnat ko jari rakha howa ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am very happy that I found a forex business and I do it now in a very good way ... I feel very good at learning forex and then try on my demo account to watch the results ... I am still learning forex but I also get good profits from forex too and I am happy with forex because this business gives me money in an easy way quickly. Last month I got 200 hundred after several investments. I feel that this business is good from other businesses for educated and skilled people. This business is also good for unemployed people.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not happy with Forex. I have become a job holder and now this time when I am free, try it with Forex, but it is not acceptable for me. I hope Forex next time gives better opportunities. and I like trading forex, trading forex because it is my own source of income, there is a saying that if you want to be successful at work is a job that loves and makes you happy doing work, this is what I am. happy again is by making money trading forex.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07), Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am very happy with forex and it is very good for me so i work well in that so hope for the best and let me see what the results come from this i know i can make more profit if i go with the same learning and also work hard and I'm happy with foreign exchange trading, because most online businesses are profitable that need great experience and learn about trading. This is one of the best businesses and the best source of income in the world for me, and provides the opportunity to work as part or full time !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sir I am happy with forex trading business because this is a good profitable business we can earn huge of money in short time with help of own knowledge about forex trading and trading experience.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), saddam092 (2019-07-07), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very good business and this unique business, if we can make money consistently then we will be happy in Forex trading, because we can make money from anywhere and anytime all we need laptop and internet connection, Forex is great business and we can be so happy if we could made profit.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am so much happy with forex, forex nay financially meri bohat help ki hai jab mery pas job nae thi tab forex he mera sahara tha jis par main mehnat kar kay earning karti thi aur aj mery pas job bhi hai aur achi forex trader bhi hun mainy ye result nikala hai kay agar ap mehnat karo to apko zaroor phal milta hai aur forex jesa best business nae hai.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Julia_jerry For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-07-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)