+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Becoming a forex partner is a lucrative opportunity to add money promoting trading services and forex brokers. However, not all merchants of the new associate program can reliably fail to make the lips you want succeed in promoting. Affiliates Affiliates offers a New Affiliate program that represents those with partner list reviews. and maybe koi shaq nahi hai k forex trading can enter honay k bad khush nahi ho. can be said bhot shuk ho we are k sath sath may be bats say b khush hon k forex trading hum hum ko day bonus kar hum us par trade kar saktay hi we are ik bat us yeh hai forex trading nay demo account bana kar hum logo ko trading b our boss kar in hi we can profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, of course I am very happy to exercise forex trading has given me the opportunity to take advantage of the Internet when there is difficulty in getting the bugs work Forex but opens job opportunities for all, whatever age, whatever qualifying them I am very happy in the forex trading market. And I enjoy this forex trading business, and when I trade in the market, I feel very interested in the forex market. And forex is a very smart business for all traders in the world. So for me really like forex trading business. Thank you all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    I want to know every trader

Are you happy to trading Forex.

What's your expression.....
    mere hisab se tu her who banda happy hai es job se jis ke pas trading ke bare main knowledge hai or experience hai or us ne es job main hard working ke hai or who best profit le raha hai kun ke trading hoti hai experience se or knowledge se hi hai or main bhe bht he zida happy hon forex ke trading ki job se kun ke maine es job main hard time dia hai or main ab ek best trader hon or main es job main se good profit bhe le raha hon yeahe main reason hai ke main forex ke business se bht he zida happy hon or khus hon es ke earning se es ke profit se es job se

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-28)

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency trading (FOREX) is becoming increasingly popular not only in the US and Russia, but also in Europe and Asia. Many investors invest here & trade. It's a transparent, secure and exciting business forever. Everyone can learn from this & can be happy with this.
    First I get the amount of loss continuously from here. And after a few days I can make a profit from here. Also some time greed touched me and then I made the wrong move that almost killed my capital. But now I am happy with it. I can produce and with that I can support my family and my studies.

Junior Member AQ148P is on a distinguished road AQ148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex k bare mein ziyda to nahi janta magr suna hai k forex aik behtreen forum jahan se aap seekh kr acha business kr sakte hai balke experience hasil kr k ziyda se ziyda amdni le sakte hain.Iss forum se app ghar bethe apni family k sath rehte howe kam kr sakte hain.iss se ziyda mein kuch ni keh sakta abhi yahan kaam krne k bad pata chale ga k kia such or kya jhoot hai.have a nice day.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir main forex trading say bohat zaida happy hoon, because yeh aik online business hay es main jab bhee free hotay hain es main say trading kar kay earing kar saktay hain. and es main good and quick earning possible hay. forex trading main work karnay kay liay experience ka hona zaroori hay.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-05-31), rehanayaz (2018-05-30)

Junior Member buroot will become famous soon enough buroot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a very friendly and good friend will really be able to enjoy the adventure game, for example, at any time want to make a profit, so that we can benefit from it, and do not feel bored. Legal all the time to enjoy the process and work for profit if you choose not to save the best way to make money the other way not. So why not trade is very simple and quiet, at least get a weekly profit. IM still always enjoy the opportunity to have this mone For anyone who feels comfortable jeopardizing 10% connected with cash, of course your chances will most likely start a higher percentage determined by the odds. Affiliate Forex presents a brand new Affiliate program for those who use online program evaluations. Nevertheless I enjoy all these ways in fact is the greatest possibility to make money.

Junior Member mwaleed12345 is on a distinguished road mwaleed12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex today: tighter ranges, commodity-FX anchored, market awaits FOMC minutes/PMIs
    1.Markets get set for some highly important data events, namely PMI's, UK CPI and the FOMC minutes.
    2.The dollar, for the most part, oscillating mid-range between the range of 93.2910-93.7340.
    3.Geopolitics back up in the air, risk turns sour late in NY.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me to happy hn forex se becoz me oi short cut ni apnaya hua na hi mene koi stretigy ko follow kr rha hn me genions treeqey se kam sekha hn oske bad expereince lia demo se ab bonus ke sath sath real kr rha hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-05-27), jhoradpak (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-28)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    g han main bohat happy hon forex say aor main isi waja say forex per work kar raha hon kay is main bohat profit hai ap apni life ko change kar saktay hein agar ap is per sahe dil say hard work karen to yeh main gurrantee day sakta hon.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-05-26), batool (2018-05-27), kashi93 (2018-05-28), Nirzana (2018-05-27), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)