+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Banned Ubaid75 is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid75's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very happy being a part of forex.I have joined forex 3 months ago.I am not experienced but i know little bit about it and i am interested in learning more about the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Waseem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Waseem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me forex sy boht ziyada happy ho.ku k forex aik boht acha online business hy.is me hum unlimited kama sakty hy.or apni life ko change kar sakty hy.forex is the best business all over the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Andy is an unknown quantity at this point Andy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you happy to the forex and there are times when i will open up on the euro and it will not go the way i expected europr prior to the opening of their market is not so favorable then i would decide to close and take the loss of the forex.

What kind of forex

Member janssen621 is an unknown quantity at this point janssen621's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han is se hum happy nahi honge to phr kis se honge ye itna best hai humre liye jo aap ko bata nahi sakte hyn is ki trahan aur hummay kui happy nahi kar sakta hai jab se menay is ko join kiya hai aur is par kaam kiya me happy hi happy hun

Senior Member salman498 is on a distinguished road salman498's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course ma forex ma kam kar k bohat happy ho kyu k es ma ap easy earn kar sakty hai es ma koi kam karny ki muskil nhi hai just apko forex ka knowledge hasil karna ho ga es ma koi kam karny ki limit bhi nhi hai

Banned i.assia is an unknown quantity at this point i.assia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not very much pleased with forex during the work thats the fact i m looking around here,
    and there to collect money from the other side bussiness here now a days.

Banned dias is an unknown quantity at this point dias's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my friend main aap ki baat say itfak karta ho main forex main bohat happy ho o rhar kisi ko btata ho k me forex world online busniess karta ho wo serf happy honay ki waja say.

Banned jimlok is an unknown quantity at this point jimlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that as a trader in Forex trading market i am a happy person. It required me to be an average trader in Forex market more than one year but my current economic and social status is better than any time of my past now i am a self reliant person i can earn money from Forex trading easily.

Senior Member marbolk is an unknown quantity at this point marbolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, I am a lot happy to work in the forex trading because it is a very very good source of income and very very good way of learning and getting more and more experience about the trading. I am working in while sitting at home that's why it is very very attractive for me.

Senior Member indianforumbest is an unknown quantity at this point indianforumbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother forex sey main bohot hi ziada khush hun aur mene jab se is business ko join kiya hey main us wqt sey apne aapko bohot hi strong fele kar rah hun because is business main bohot hi ziada profit hey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)