+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 1112 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaqeenan sir i am happy with forex i like forex site and Business very much .... kio k me forex me jitna work karta hu forex mjhy ic k badley kafi zayada earnig deta hai or mjhy forex sab say zayada ic lie ahca lagta hai kio k foerx me hamey kisi b work ki koi tenstion ni hoti hai k forex me ham ko daily ithna time dena hai ya phir ham ko itna work karna he he or work b ghar par karna i like yar ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am happy with forex main forex main apni life ko change kar raha hu apny dreamz pury kar raha hu dreamz pury kar ky main apny ghar walo or sab ko happy kar raha hu or ya mumqien ho raha hain forex trading sy i really love forex business forex really built my dreamz

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member okybayu is an unknown quantity at this point okybayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe Forex is a powerful job. Yes in fact i am happy with Forex this is because one of the profitable online business that needed smart expertise and learning. After learning Forex trading and obtaining expertise through demo account we are able to make smart income each month and produce our life straightforward and beautiful.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as the profits in forex keeps flowing in, there would be no reason why we must not be happy. Though the problems which most traders have and which also makes them uncomfortable trading is having to face losses always.

Member GENJOET is an unknown quantity at this point GENJOET's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    Are you happy to Forex?
    I want to know every trader

Are you happy to trading Forex.

What's your expression.....
    yes, of course I am very happy with this business because I have found a job that I was looking for and I have found this forex. forex denagan I do not have enough money to bother mencar just in front of the pc

Senior Member forexhunter is on a distinguished road forexhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am trading into Forex trading scince 3 year's and i am very happy with my trading. Forex trading is very good online business 24/5 Open market and no time limit so i am making a very good capital every month and i am very happy with my daily trade too.. its awesome

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in fact i am happy with Forex this is because the foremost profitable on-line business that needed sensible expertise and learning. After learning Forex trading and obtaining expertise through demo account we probably will make sensible income each month and earn our life straightforward and beautiful.

Senior Member aila is an unknown quantity at this point aila's Avatar
    Thanks
    han main bhut zayada khush hun forex say .forex ma kum time may zayada earn kr lyty ha.forex ma phly demo accont dyty ha taky galti usi ma ho jab experence zayada ho jay to real accont pe kam karty ha

Senior Member rashed1 is an unknown quantity at this point rashed1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i favor currency trading as well as i love to be a speculator so the reason which i take action having regular,
    threat as well as incentive, sacrificing as well as receiving and of course all our areas as well as i need to agree to these people because my own implications, although believe in the event that all of us take action having suitable as compared to we can deal with these people having effectively also as well as allow it to become worthwhile.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    me forex trading pe kaam kar k bohot khush ho , me ne aur bhi kafi online kaam kiye hain , lakiin forex trading me bohot kuch seekhne ko mila aur earning bhi achi hoti hain forex me. forex me kafi loog enter ho rae hain. forex aik acha kaam hai mujhe bohot pasand hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)