+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 1104 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not happy in forex so learn the forex with our some friends and i think we also need to avoid fear of doing trade and we need to take steps for avoid our emotional decisions. good trader is a trader who can control his emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaownhowlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaownhowlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i am rattling elated and greatfull to forex as it has completely changed my invigoration because it has provided me with a job now i can rely on myself because i can easily now acquire my sac money and can do whatsoever i necessary..so i rattling laughing to forex..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member red.ta is an unknown quantity at this point red.ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i am joyful with the Forex trading because of the it creates action to me and author in locomote to our unit to overcome in the true period not only me every forex bargainer testament glad with forex trading.

Senior Member Arcee is an unknown quantity at this point Arcee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am really very satisfied with forex trading, as i want to earn profits of $500 to $1000 monthly, forex trading easily make my paths to earn this, by just study well and getting detailed practical experience on demo accounts and investing more and more by retaining my profits, i easily made all my desired profits, if you choose the right path to operate here, then you will have the profits,

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han me forex trading ke sath khoch our happy hon is leay ke is me hamey kam waqat our kamkharch me zida earn hasil ho jata he our hamay jitna fida is se hota he itna fida kese our kam se hasil nahi hota

Senior Member legendpoet is an unknown quantity at this point legendpoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt that i am happy with Forex and hope that if i work hard in this market then i can make so much good profit so i am working hard to know more about this market which is very good to make good money

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forexa ak acha kam ha ap is ma kam kar sakt ma is sa boht pasa kamt ho is sa ma to oht kos ho is liy ma is ma kam kartv ho forex ma boht pasa ha ma is ko pat time jop kaht ho is ma pasa he pasa ha

Senior Member Benzadid is an unknown quantity at this point Benzadid's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a best business as well as best earnings and offer a good chance to perform part or full time as his issue so youngster as well as student can perform to it. If you are relaxed jeopardizing 10% of investment,then your roles will most likely convert over a greater amount depending on possibility. If you are assured in your strategy and in the place you are dealing with the graph, then you are willing to danger more - hence, obtain more. So I am happy and every should be happy.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see felicitous from forex, crusade its my earnings way. var. here i earn money . as a merchandiser when i accomplish money from here, i rattling see elated. sometimes i undergo aegir when i loss several money. but basically i am satisfied attribute forex.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really happy in forex trading because when my position is right in forex market i can make
    much profit but sometime forex make me sad because i can not make profit in my trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 1104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)