+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spread Discrimination For Chinese and Indian Traders

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    exness is very good broker yahan bohot saray brokers hay but mein zyada acha exness ko samajhta hu kyou k is ka deposit bohot kaam hai aur bohot bounus b humay milta hai is sy hum is ka automatic withdraw b ho jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Senior Member mole is an unknown quantity at this point mole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just opened a live account with an alternative broker (I don't think it's wise to plan to say the name of the arbitrator here) to visualize their life worth of feed and that I can see, that they called in their fine print, that do not have an option for traders from India to open a real account with them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han main is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem aik aysa bussnis hai yeh pory word main hota hai kisi beh contry main yeh bussnis kar saktey hain yeh online ka bohut accha bussnis hai

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spreed discrimination for chinesse and indian trader kay baray me ap nay posha he to me ye kahon ga kay jo china ke market he who bohat badi he likin india be bad raha he.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    isi wja sa kuch log un brokers ko chod deta ha jo her trader ko equil right ni deta insta broker na ya farq khtam kr dia ha jis sa ya sab sa acha broker asia k ban gya ha ya broker trader k lia tips aur facilities zyada frahim krta ha .aur sb ko equil rights deta ha for exampla fix spread aur low spread

7. The Following User Says Thank You to indianpk01 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brokers ought to treat traders equally and any discrimination not solely hurts to traders of some countries however doesn't facilitate brokers too. India and china are growing economies and there's aiming to be immense participation in Forex from these counties in coming back time..............

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Brokers should treat traders equally and any discrimination not only hurts to traders of some countries but does not help brorkers too. India and chinas are growing economies and there is going to be huge participation in forex from these counries in coming time.
    yes india and china is biggest country with huge population in world and there shouldn't be spread discrimination however i believe the brokers can do of that sort as most many people are trading from india they will may lessen the spread i believe
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stockbrokers ought to deal with traders just as along with almost any discrimination not simply damages for you to traders involving some countries but won't aid stockbrokers far too. The indian subcontinent along with china's tend to be growing financial systems along with presently there is going to be enormous involvement inside forex trading coming from most of these counties inside on its way moment.

Senior Member nimohit is an unknown quantity at this point nimohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I have noticed that many of the asian brokers offer massive spreads. There is no need for this, because many brokers I have seen offer 1-2 pips. Having 3-4 pips is just too much, even with rebate.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that there is any price discrimination between Chinese and Indian traders. This is the first time I am hearing about such an issue. Do you have any proof of that? If so, pls., post the same here so that we can discuss the same with the concerned broker. Also, swap free accounts for muslims come at a price. You need to pay a hefty monthly charge to get those kind of accounts. In that way misuse of the account is prevented.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast