+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Spread Discrimination For Chinese and Indian Traders

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont assume that there's any price discrimination between chinese and indian traders. this is that the 1st time i'm hearing regarding such a difficulty. do you have got any proof of your ? if thus, pls., post the exact here to make sure that we are able to discuss the exact along with the involved broker. conjointly, swap free accounts for muslims return on a price. you have to be compelled to pay a hefty monthly charge to find those more than a little accounts. for the reason that manner misuse as to the account is prevented.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    It is not a secret anymore that some brokers that offers metatrader 4/5 discriminate spread for Chinese and Indian traders. We all know and understand that something like this should not happen because traders are the same no matter where they reside.

Here's some questions for you:
    Why does something like this happen?
    What is the real reason behind this act?
    Do you have an account with this kind of broker?
    Are you thankful that in Instaforex there is no price discrimination?

Let's start a great discussion about this matter...
    yes , i think so that the article describes a tool that provides strong repetition of order openings that allows us to maintain a mathematically correct platform to compare the results of different algorithms for trailing stops and for exiting the market. If you are debugging a complex EA that is supposed to independently calculate the time to enter the market, trailing stops, and exiting the market, then it is practically impossible to get a repeatable pattern to be compared to other ones. Imagine a situation where there is a rather long signal for opening an order. Ideally, the order will be opened.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making this more of a software/platform discussion then. Which is fine, that's basically the gist of what they offer (other than being an IB).

Sounds like a great platform. It's good to have a worthy MT4 alternative what with MetaQuotes so heavily dominating the FX platform space.

Odd that they don't list which US brokers they work with for US retail clients (who unfortunately can't use LMAX). I presume they must work with at least one of the US retail shops. I'm guessing ILQ perhaps.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not a secret anymore that some brokers that offers4/5 discriminate spread for Chinese and Indian traders. We all know and understand that something like good friends fast work thank

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not sure abouyt this but swap free is not for moslem only.
    It's just another option from brokers for anyone who don't want to use swap on their account

Sometimes swap is good for trading purpose

Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I would say the same for brokers that offer swap free accounts ONLY to Muslim traders. Every trader should be treated the same. So if a Muslim trader can get a swap free account every other trader should have this option too.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    It is not a secret anymore that some brokers that offers metatrader 4/5 discriminate spread for Chinese and Indian traders. We all know and understand that something like this should not happen because traders are the same no matter where they reside.

Here's some questions for you:
    Why does something like this happen?
    What is the real reason behind this act?
    Do you have an account with this kind of broker?
    Are you thankful that in Instaforex there is no price discrimination?

Let's start a great discussion about this matter...
    I do not think that this should be a good thing for a broker to do. If any broker does that it is not a good brokerage practice and the traders should avoid it

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I would say the same for brokers that offer swap free accounts ONLY to Muslim traders. Every trader should be treated the same. So if a Muslim trader can get a swap free account every other trader should have this option too.
    i am moslem i use freeswap account. but i think free swap acount is not discrimination any trader may aplly for it, not only moslem traders

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Brokers should treat traders equally and any discrimination not only hurts to traders of some countries but does not help brorkers too. India and chinas are growing economies and there is going to be huge participation in forex from these counries in coming time.
    They treat equaly but on the basis of account types, When we select swap free account at that time all trader are treated in same manner and also in similar manner in other account we cannot say that a broker treat all the account holders in equal so don't make it serios issue just understand the logic behind.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there is any price discrimination between Chinese and Indian traders. This is the first time I am hearing about such an issue. Do you have any proof of that? If so, pls., post the same here so that we can discuss the same with the concerned broker. Also, swap free accounts for muslims come at a price. You need to pay a hefty monthly charge to get those kind of accounts. In that way misuse of the account is prevented.

Member ESSADRY is an unknown quantity at this point ESSADRY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    India and chinas are growing economies and there is going to be huge participation in forex from these counries in coming time,So if a Muslim trader can get a swap free account every other trader should have this option too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast