+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 673 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no id ont such thoughts up till now . forex is like a drug or any adhesive substance , any one who fell innto forex , may leave it . i have joined forex and continue in my future life . it is a good business and best online job. I am never have a thought to giving up in forex trading. I am believe every one have a chance to make success in forex trading. Its requiring a dicipline on our strategy and analysis and our money management rules to make success in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although a while we experienced this very difficult in order to industry when i couldn't realize the marketplace as well as pattern nicely, as well as such scenario we sitting away awaiting a chance so when points grew to become much more better we once again carry on buying and selling....... no i never fomentation about gift up forex trading and i expect that we should never expect anything same we meet beggary to be having a angelical trading system and high money management to be productive in forex trading to be making money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No not ever. Forex trading is online business in which we earn money we enter in this business for earning and getting profit through our trading. Here lots of possibilities to earn money and get experience about the business. This is online business and we love it because its options and way to earning there are both loss and profit possibility present and this is our choice which option we like to opt. Loss is not bad if we get some information from loss so there is not any need to give up this business this is online business and we are happy here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    extraordinary products not to mention make an effort ever again other intervals in my opinion you are likely to exercise. Despite the fact a time i just grommet through waiting a way as important things had become further i need to have patience not to mention frequently seek i just seemed it again very difficult towards exchange when i wasn�t able to appreciate the Forex market not to mention fad most certainly, not to mention such situation clearer i just ever again remain fx trading. i just would not get a large number of losing trades, none a large number of business earnings, and yet considerably more than simply achieve those things in my opinion the very best regarding it, in my opinion a fantastic buyer you ought not hand over comfortably.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,its not,i did never think to leave this great opportunity,ani think it will be very difficult to leave the forex trading business but not only for me but alo for mostly trader,because they know that how much income they can make trough this business so no one would like to leave this opportunity.and i also want to expand my forex business and i can't think to leave this business. kabhi kabhi humein forex main loss ho jata hai mujhe bhi boht dafa loss hua hai lekin maine kabhi bhi forex main give up kerne ke bare main nai socha ager hum forex ko chorne ki bajaye zeyada knowledge hasil ker lein to hum loss km ker skte hain aur boht acha profit earn ker skte hain

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex to find a solution for it and try again many other times i think you will do it . For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex? , you should work hard to find solutions didn't make many losses but if i do that i think i must be patient and try ,i think to be a good trader you you have lost so much money in forex market

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hard to find solutions and try again many other times i think you will do it . Though some time i sat out waiting for an opportunity and when things became more i must be patient and try to find i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well, and in such situationclearer i again continue trading. i didn't make many losses , nor many profits , but if i do that i think a solution for it ,i think to be a good trader you shouldn't give up easily .

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    give up on forex trading, I would not do it. although I also experienced a loss in trade. but this is what makes me more motivated to learn to develop my skills in the trade. experience can I make a correction in the trading strategy myself to be good again in trade. Actually in the early stage of my forex trading carrier when i can't get success from forex and loss again and again my trade. Then i was to disappointed about forex. , and in much status i sat out ready for an possibility and when things became many clearer i again hold trading.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me ager ap real me trading karty ha to ap ko forex me market ko daik k trading kary qk forex me real me ap ka noqsan hota aur demo me ap ka noqsan nahe hota ha aur kud bi forex me market ko daik trading karta ho aur forex me me bahot he kush ho qk forex bahot he acha online job ha. Hi , my friend . It never come to in my mind. In my opinion, If any want like it, they can do it all of their life. For me, i like forex very much because 2 reasons. the first, it can help me to make profit faster than any job in society. And the last, i feel it interesting to learn more

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humari thought se forex market ko koi farq nahi parta . Market ne to apni movement apnay hisaab se karni hai ager hum market ki movement ki strategy ko samjh jaye to phir humari thought market k sath match kar jaye gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 673 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)