+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 673 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member mkoulwada is an unknown quantity at this point mkoulwada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that forex need time to achieve and realize success in it;it is not something that we can do in few months and the god trader will never give up this business untill he make huge prfit from it;so to gives up as a frex is not a solutions really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jashim03g is an unknown quantity at this point jashim03g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I thought of giving up in trading forex was when I thoughtful everything I had in forex not only that I also mislaid the money I borrowed to change everything went thrown the piping my laptop also got damaged and I was at the verge of quitting forex but I couldn't retributive depart forex because I see it as my future career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manto is an unknown quantity at this point manto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zytuy11 View Post
    if after loosing some of your investment or your profit you let the emotion of depression overcome you then you give a thought that forex is not for you; better to leave bit i would suggest that give again a good try
    can be traders stop all of these trading life once they accomplish their own objectives or even desires however in a similar moment I think It's very hard choice as a result of I really truly come to sense forex in your blood

Senior Member trasure is an unknown quantity at this point trasure's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex join kiye howe 2 saal ho chuke hain mujhe ky baar loss howa hai. aur har loss k baad main ne koch arsa tak trading nahi ki. laikin 1 ya 2 month k waqfe k baad dobara trading shiru kar deta hoon ab main 6 month se musalsal trading kara raha hoon. main ne hamesha apne loss se koch na koch sekha hai./

Member 6566 is an unknown quantity at this point 6566's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well, and in such situation. During this situation,it will be better for us to wait for the netry moment. you should work hard to find solutions and try again many other times i think you will do it.

Member twinkle_star2012 is an unknown quantity at this point twinkle_star2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ajn mforex ek aisa busniess hy jag hmy time ka pat nhi chalta kiyo ky forex market but taizi sey slow and fast hoti rhti hy islye hmy kisi bhi waqt loss ho skta hy

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes jab nuksan hota ha tu dil tu chahta ha kah choor dain trade karna per mera or koi source of income nahi ha or forex sa he mujh ko paisay banana hotay hain is laiya give up karnay ka sochaa tu ha per kar nahi saka or na he karna ha coz jitna is sa main na paisa banaya ha mera liaya woh bohat he acha ha

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqtitrader View Post
    app ki baat thik ha k lekin es main her wqt loss he nahi hota ha jese jese app ko es main loss hota ha app ka experince increase hota jata ha or app next time us ko cober kartey ho es liye mugh ko jab zara sa bhi loss ho to main apne plan ko phr se chak kart ahoun or main chata houn k main kabhi bhi koi loss na karoun es liye mera loss bhi kafi kaam hota ha or main taqreeban profit main he jata houn
    bhaiya ji experience khudwa khud increase nahi hota hain wo to humare ko karna padta hain jab bhi loss hota hain to humko trade mein sabak lena hota hain pichli loss se sikhna hota hain bhaiya ji tabhi experience badta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned babuchowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point babuchowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until today i have not necessarily though relating to this things my business is some form of mastermind and do not bought a genuine massive oxidation to magnify using this method as i take irrespective of whether my partner and i prefab from investing Forex your money i ever bed to tally I'll nonetheless ought to outfit most of my own cash to make sure in which profitable cash.

Senior Member okr is an unknown quantity at this point okr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very interesting business Though some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well, and in such situation i sat out waiting for an opportunity and when things became more clearer i again continue trading.i like this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 673 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)