+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 673 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i though of giving up trading and i did also but looking at my friends that they are still into it and doing well I think that I have made a wrong decision and now i have again started it with proper knowledge and management and yes i am going good in trading and now i don't feel giving up instead i enjoy it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-01), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), Honey14 (2018-02-28), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-27), Mr. India (2018-02-27), Nirzana (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), shakeel2017 (2018-03-11), sufiyan22 (2018-03-01), yulbang111 (2018-02-28)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, once in a while we all have the mind to stop trading foreign exchange.
    Which usually raises this thinking is the losses that have been experienced
    and the loss experienced is usually the loss of all trading accounts once or more than once.
    I need I still need to invest some of my money to make sure that money is making money.
    I am here just to encourage you to stick to forex and never give up ...
    Some time it becomes difficult for us to trade in the forex market ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think los and profit is the part of business in ever business the loss and profit is do i think if the trader take loss and they leave the trading it is the bad discusion

Banned Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14 has a brilliant future Honey14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,696 Times in 207 Posts
    what should I do if stopped trading. I will not give up though many have been lost in the trade today. I must try to get back all that has been lost. what should I give to my family and my son of course if I give up now?

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Honey14 For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2018-02-28), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-28), fxearner (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), shine (2018-02-28)

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly this is an extremely basic thing that occurs with dealers,

there are sure minutes when we are in the lottery and

we take the choice that we won't exchange again later on yet something to be thankful for about Forex is we can not leave the exchange so we continue exchanging even we get a few misfortunes. In my view we get a few or some other inspiration and this is the inspiration that keeps us in the market and we exchange.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Nirzana (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-22), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I never thought to give up with forex trading.
    I know that forex is getting better as you trade more and improve your ability.
    So if I give up I will never have a chance to get better.
    I have seen people who want to give up in forex and I encourage them to try and try again.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is a very common thing that happens with traders,
    there are certain moments when we are in the lottery and
    we take the decision that we will not trade again in the future but a good thing about forex is we can not leave the trade so we keep trading even we get some losses. In my view we get some or some other motivation and this is the motivation that keeps us in the market and we trade.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you usually lose money during trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now? If you have lost a lot of money in the forex market, have you ever thought of quitting trading in forex?
    For me, I once thought to give up trading. Meanwhile, my friend who just encouraged me that it is a global market that can grow bigger and bigger. This is a place for opportunities. You can get it.
    Now I still stick to my trades now.
    How about you guys

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko money losing ka dar us time khatm ho ga jb woh Forex Trading market ko thik tarah sy experience and knowledge sy start kary ga aor Forex Trading kay indicators sy Forex market kay trends ko smj kar Trading kary ga phr woh profit earn kary ga

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi dear Maine forex k business ko kabhi chhorny ka na hi socha hai na hi main chhor saktay hon qk forex ka business aik bhot hi behtreen and highly profitable business hai and ham learning and experience k zarye is business se zabrdast earning kar saktay hain.so main kbhi is ko chhorny ka nahi soch saktay.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-29), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 673 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)