+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 673 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Banned mintubaleshor is an unknown quantity at this point mintubaleshor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you have done a nice job in Forex.You see,sometimes it faculty be so problematical for us to craft in Forex.There is not a translucent trend.There are so many grievous events happened to Forex.A lot of contingent factors leave shock the mart.During this status,it module be finer for us to wait for the entry moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farhu is an unknown quantity at this point farhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course it is true that proper planing is very necessary in trading. We all traders have to make a good plan to earn more profit from business. Success is depends on a proper planning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ratulap is an unknown quantity at this point ratulap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I never thought about giving up forex trading. Forex is my life. I have taken forex business as my career. So I would like to develop my career in forex business. I hope that having forex market knowledge and good forex trading strategy I can be a good trader in my life. So do not think to give up my forex business.

Senior Member kpkmdn is an unknown quantity at this point kpkmdn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stability on no account around approximately inconclusive finish in the forex affair. nonetheless extraordinarily positive I buried in the forex, I execute pule observe anymore. but, rout oddly, hither the out valuables could abet adjacent to, if we are sympathetic to decide and infer unexceptionally. completeness is car-card in the forex.

Senior Member it--king is on a distinguished road it--king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I considered giving up because of the loss of money, but I did not give up a lot of times, I get a lot of profit, and I think that any foreign exchange trade is a matter of a very enjoyable

Senior Member satral is an unknown quantity at this point satral's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never thought about giving up forex trading and i believe that we should never think anything like we just need to be having a good trading plan and great money management to be successful in forex trading to be making money

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    over all mi ny is business ko kabi bhi chorny ka nahi chocha , is ki main waja ye ha ke ye ak challanging business ha or mujy challeng ko achieve kerna acha lagta ha , is business ko na chorny ki ak waja is ka profit able hona hona ha.

Banned punjfa is an unknown quantity at this point punjfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the forex trading many of the people given up from the trading when they are have th ebig amount of the lose so i think in the foreex trading you make money after the lose so in the trading you have to patience and the make the money...

Member shahanaz is an unknown quantity at this point shahanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been there, which at that period I felt my knowledge as a out end and no module any author to do forex trading. but when I realized that this line needs global knowledge, emotions are pressurized and untold much to do, then I tried to get up and keep the business until now.

Member lalitabiswas is an unknown quantity at this point lalitabiswas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never felt or thought like that because I know the unimaginative examples of fortunate men in Forex and I possess seen that how Forex bang varied the life of numerous grouping within a chunky period of quantify so I possess never though and I will never think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 673 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)