+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 673 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you see, sometimes it'll be thus troublesome on our behalf to firmly trade in Forex. there's absolutely not clear trend. there will be such a big amount of dangerous events happened to firmly Forex. plenty of uncertain factors can shock the market. throughout this situation, it'll be higher on our behalf to firmly await the entry moment.... Bahi jab may pahlee dafaa forex join keya too mujaay etnaa idea nahe thaa forex kaa. laken aahistaa aahistaa jab mayray friends nay mujaay forex kay baaray may bataya too may nay learning start kee or woo mujaay guide kartaa chalaa geya. phar may nay apnee investment kee joo mujaay loss hoo geya thaa.phar may nay forex stop kar dee theee.ab dobaraa start kee hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, I do believe you've carried out a great task in forex. The truth is, someimes it'll be and so difficult for individuals to deal in forex. There isn't an obvious tendency. You will find a great number of hazardous occasions happened to forex. A great deal of unstable aspects will certainly jolt this market. Within this predicament, it'll be greater for individuals to have to wait for the netry second.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by charumit View Post
    Mein is market mein bohat zaida loss ker chuka ho or phir b is market mein work ker rha ho q k mein samjhta ho k yeh loss sirf or sirf meri apni mistake ki waja se huwa hai or mein bohat kuch seekha ho in mistake se or forex market aik bohat achi market hai mein janta ho agr mein is ko samjh gya tou yeh mere bohat zaida profitable hai or yeh meri life ko change ker dey gi.
    Me forex me give up jane ke bare me soch raha hun forex ek esa business he jisme hmm jitna jiada ashe tarike ke sath trade krege utna hi jaldi success ho skte hein forex me hardwork and knwledge hmme success bnati he bhai isme koi shak nhi

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though a series of night out my partner and i felt The item quite difficult for you to trade Just as we incase not realize your own market ALONG WITH trend well, ALONG WITH within these types of situation we sat out waiting regarding a opportunity AS WELL AS When points became additional clearer we again proceed trading. Well done, I think you have made a wonderful forex trading. Sometimes it is so difficult for us to trade in the foreign exchange market, cf. There is a clear trend. Forex has happened to many dangerous events. The market will push many uncertainties. This time, it is better for us to wait a moment.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes no intend for me too I am also so some implicated in trading that there is no plan to stick departed from forex for bimestrial protracted experience and I am fair never achievement to fund up and how merciless it gift proceed I module statement backmost harder. so i am reliable mentally i am substantial enough to overcome in forex in all forgiving of situations.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my partner and i failed to help make several loss, or several income, yet easily accomplish that i do believe i need to show patience and also look for a remedy cause of it, i do believe to become excellent dealer you mustn't top trying effortlessly, you ought to perform difficult o get remedies and also test once more a great many other instances i do believe you may take action.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, erst in time we all love a thought of quitting trading unnaturalised work. what ordinarily brings most this cerebration is the sum been old and the failure experienced is ordinarily that of loosing the complete trading story erstwhile or author than once. i had the mentation when i loosed my entire declare during my best trading. Yes, i want to give up from this business and want to try another investment business with lower risk. But when i think about it more, i think forex is risky but high reward also, then i start to trade again using my bonus account

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend i work in forex trading platform to build up a carrier so i never think give up forex trading but some time it had been realized that i will be unable to continue my trading due to margin hit. Because i am in learning season so from starting to till now i have to face many difficult condition to continue my trading, thanks.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suffer alot of losees in forexx trade . . . .but i'm never thought that i'm will gave up forexx trade . . .because i'm think that forexx trade has some goood chances to mades a mOneyy . . . .we just need to learnn it well and mades a goood plan for it and and then we can didd well in forexx trade . . . .some humans will just hoped that they trade without a knowledge and mades a profits . .so it will not happen . . .so i'm always mades a plan for my tradings and will not leave forexx trade . . . and if new in forex trade, sometimes newbie trader face different difficulties in forex , some gives up after losing their money invested in the trade while some learn and get wiser when they experience any loss in the trade.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein is market mein bohat zaida loss ker chuka ho or phir b is market mein work ker rha ho q k mein samjhta ho k yeh loss sirf or sirf meri apni mistake ki waja se huwa hai or mein bohat kuch seekha ho in mistake se or forex market aik bohat achi market hai mein janta ho agr mein is ko samjh gya tou yeh mere bohat zaida profitable hai or yeh meri life ko change ker dey gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 673 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)