+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 235 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. if u r rich from one business jthen what u do after rich u .quit that businees. so i am not quit the forex.. what ever it the situation. haan yeh jarur hoga ki .. uss samay main aur kuch bhi business start kar loon. aur forex main ek fixed target fixed karunga .. ki kitni mujhe yearly kamana hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader he can be able to relax and just enjoy life, to make the charity, helping others if there is already a billionaire. He did not have much time to trade manually Additionally, it will be money and investment managers, robots are still a few. Because you're rich, that the foreign exchange business does not have to complete one. You can make more then you can do it manually. It is all about money. The money will attract more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is my job and I will continue to trade even though I've become a millionaire. maybe I'll stay disciplined to make gains in trade even though I have a lot of money. millionaire would not make me lazy to trade

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapki tarha mai b jahi chata hu ki muge sirf itna earn hota rahe jis se mai apna aur apni family ka humesha diyaan rakh saku.mai apni family ko kush rakhna chahta hu.isi liye mai sirf apni family k liye sab kuch karta hu.i love my family.mai trade soch kar aur diyaan se karta hu.i love this work.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is extremely smart cash creating trader within the globe. Millionaire isn't tough for an honest trader. If you construct million dolors then you trade daily with investigation. A winning Forex trader earns cash limitless daily.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bas itna kamana chahta hun jis se main achi zindagi guzar sakun mujhee millionaire nahi bnana haan ager kismat ne bana dia to koi masla be nahiwaisy main trading nahi chorna chahta kion ke ye mera profession hai main hamaisha k\trading karta rahun ga

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I bang to business in Forex trading symmetric if i became a millionaire as you pair here a chances of bigness billionaire too so if i became a millionaire then my point would be to became a billionaire and i module dedicate my top here and ever try to do my someone so that i can healthy to fulfill my aim here in Forex trading.

Senior Member dhalsem is an unknown quantity at this point dhalsem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?
    do not know what I would do, maybe I'll keep trading, maybe not. as I make trades just to pursue my goal. after becoming a millionaire, I would probably focus to pursue my goal is. but may also remain trading to cover all needs in achieving that goal

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not an imagined this situation, but if you become a millionaire from forex the trading in a definite I will continue because the greed behind to achieve the most in forex, which makes me a better living and work of charity

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    good heavens of course yes would be my answer if the not i would not be in forex when i am not a millionaire that why am doing this so that i may get there and i pray to GOD that i may it even and that i may employ other stuff to do it for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 235 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)