+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 235 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe forex is my passion and also we should not forgot the past..millionaire is different thing ,and we should continue our trade since we are profiting thats why we hav become a millionaire

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha kyu nahi jaroor karunga dekhiye jis business ne apko itna bada banaya hai app use kabhi nahi bhukte hai waise hi hai yaha pe agar forex muje bada admi bana raha hai to mai forex ko kyu bhuluga yaha pe ulta mai to ise life time karta rahunga yaha pe aur jyada profit kamaunge isase

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jaminokari is an unknown quantity at this point jaminokari's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is very interesting and lot of money earning possibles that every dealer give get the goodish money making here easily . The every merchant leave earn saintly money every instant to doing white way every point every time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i will still trade if i become millionair but at that time f will mange my money in different way like i invest in stocks, bonds and mutual fund and also look into other available options to reduce my risk and manage my money effectively.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe some traders believe that there may be a millionaire trader leurx in life so he should decide to trade in Forex or leave the company and depend on the money if they have a good capital he can fire anything but a very small capital I think not

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that forex is my passion and also we should not forgot the past..millionaire is different thing ,and we should continue our trade since we are profiting thats why we hav become a millionaire

Banned masum93 is an unknown quantity at this point masum93's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when we start trading forex we want to be a millionaire. Once we already millionaire I think its a good condition to keep trading since its proven we got a consistent profit system.i just think to get profit with consistent and make better my trading time by time

Member lobo is an unknown quantity at this point lobo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i will not stop trading because i am thinking that i will adopt this business as my primary source of income so i will never quit working when i will become millionaire with the forex trading business and i will spend extra earned money with poor persons so they can also get some good income.

Member Sana2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Sana2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?people say that they need money to make money, and it is true that most of the time. I can not build my way, but money can speed up the process to success. i will trade but not will all my money but may be i will deposit 10,000$ in forex

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to predict it is very hard and i think this is a difficult question. to become a millionaire completely depends on trading result and good performance but it is simply possible. if a trader trade continue with keeping patience and control greedy he must can reach at the target point. i think, a handsome amount of money should invest to earn profit. so not to reach the target point is more difficult than less investment. but i do not think about it. i believe slow and steady is better for everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 235 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)