+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235
Results 2,341 to 2,349 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure i will trade but not will all my money but may be i will deposit 10,000$ in forex and make the lot size 10$ with good and profitable EA it will make for me awesome daily earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShoSho For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i can achieve my target or goals then i want to build my own business but i will never leave this business as my place to get the money...if only if...
    but now, i do not think about it, i just think to get profit with consistent and make better my trading time by time
    do the best we can

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Forexcoolgirl (2018-04-14), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Junior Member allenttc is an unknown quantity at this point allenttc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i will stil trade forex when i'm a millionaire..
    nowadays millionaire doesnt mean anything anymore..
    mayb bigger deposit account, play safe, then will stil do good..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to allenttc For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't want to be a millionaire just normal.this is an other reason that people fails in Forex its that they want to become milionnaire as you said but they surprised that they lost all their capitals
    Forex is not easy and it is not a machine making money for you at any time you want.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sasmita11 For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is an interesting question as I think it is far away or maybe not within my reach AND i AM NOT TRYING MUCH TO BE MILLIONAIRE AND secondly if I would be millionaire then it could be more fun to trade and most of traders would be rich so rich people really can take full advantage of market and they can make more money.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the forex market is a good career that allows you to do your business in any field and still make cool money, it does not select a profession or social status therefore, when I become even a billionaire, iwill remain a forex trader but nay have to do it in a bigger way, it must not be for myself alone, I may go to the extent of managing many accounts at once and making my cool profits from both the managed account and my personal account. I will trade in the forex market till I either die or the forex market die
    . I mean that it is going to be my career for life

11. The Following User Says Thank You to agitiga For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people say that they need money to make money, and it is true that most of the time. I can not build my way, but money can speed up the process to success. If I had to start a lot of money, I'll be able to much more money than those who do not have much money, initially trading in the forex market. In this case, however, I still know what I'm doing, or am I just losing my fortune.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rahibul For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will trade forex with some amount and will start some other business after becoming millioniare and my main aim is to take a film so i willl take a film if i earn more in forex but we must have to wait and see whether i can acheieve it or not
    please vote for me if you like my post

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13), yulbang111 (2018-01-30), Zulkifl (2014-12-30)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
    What will you do?

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-16), babarshahzad (2018-06-11), Facebook (2018-12-16), forexstudentforever1 (2012-07-23), gold1985000 (2019-03-12), ntn (2018-06-27), sarfrazaslam (2017-03-28), zahid2016 (2019-03-12), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235

Subscribe to this Thread (6)