+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 235 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2349

Thread: Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Senior Member Jahangir Alam is an unknown quantity at this point Jahangir Alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I seams that if I would a millionaire, i will still forex trade market. because i fall in love of forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not matter if i already become a millionaire, i think i still become a forex trader not matter what. When i can become a millionaire , moreover if through this business, i will be a great forex trader in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aqp is an unknown quantity at this point aqp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is such a great online business.i will trade forex with some amount and will start some other business after becoming millioniare and my main aim is to take a film so i willl take a film if i earn more in forex but we must have to wait and see whether i can acheieve it or not forex can change my life.

Senior Member imtrader is an unknown quantity at this point imtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a state of mind because billionaire still trade to make more and they are part of us but it totally depends on needs and some traders make millions and retired and look to teach others or do any other work that involve less stress and fixed amount of profit and that is the safest thing to do for a person who at time was a part of us and went on to join billionaire club.

Senior Member praveen92 is an unknown quantity at this point praveen92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trade a forex and earn the money become the millionare that invest the money to again the forex because forex compred to the other bbusiness forex is better than so i am invest the money for forex only it is absolutely true and refereed to others to invest inforex

Senior Member Efat2rh is an unknown quantity at this point Efat2rh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not very easy bussiness. Traders who take forex as a profession he can earn money lot.Because a professional trader is very very careful and eager on trading bussiness. For this reason only a professional trader can become millionaire from forex. Though he is a professional trader so after being millionaire he try to still doing forex bussiness.

Senior Member prayed is an unknown quantity at this point prayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i would like to share with all of you that if i will be a millionaire in one day then i will still do the forex trading because i cannot even think of leaving the forex forum and i just love to work on this great forex forum

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, We are doing Forex trading because we know it is a high profitable trade business, And we have to good understand that without every body want to be rich person and if I be a rich person, then I will try to earn more money, and I do not want to leave the Forex trading business at all.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear in forex trading, personally I consider I stayed to trade in the Forex Market because I like the foreign exchange market, and I like the trade, I do not negotiated to become a millionaire but I trade because I like the negotiation, after that I used for forex wealth.

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i become a millionaire, it means i have so much money, then i will have a big capital for trading. so, why i need to stop my trading if i have big capital? i think i will not stop to trade despite i have millions dollar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 235 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)