+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 596 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need a exit strategy for that than how you make it work you need more than Referred to make a exit strategy so i trade only my own analysis Because it is a best way to learn and earn also love to do by following the Recommendations of one of self reliance is much better even if the result is a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baratok is an unknown quantity at this point baratok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All time i depend on my own analysis.I think own analysis is best then other analysis.Any body can not guaranteed with Forex market and can not say that market will come toward him/her trade.So i do not refer to other and depend on my own analysis i think it is best to depend on my own analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vapul is an unknown quantity at this point vapul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader is required to make his own tested strategy in the trading platform to be successful in forex market.knowledge can be attained by study of books,trading on demo account but final strategy trader has to follow of his own to be successful.

Senior Member dirmonil is an unknown quantity at this point dirmonil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer making my own analysis for the trade, and would be better if we have our own strategy before doing a trade on real account, and not until we have a dependence on the analysis of other traders.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during my early days in trading i started to learn from my senior and according to his plan i put my order but with the passage of time i have learned a lot and now i use my own trading strategy and earn profit from it but that is really hard to develop a successful strategy.

Senior Member Dorai is an unknown quantity at this point Dorai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i make MY analysis IN ADDITION TO trade. Why would my partner and i trust any person thus much The idea i would put OUR tough earned funds devoid of MY analysis. Nobody may garuntee you movement of any pair throughout forex. many analysis, be The idea yours or perhaps any individual else, offers you a probability of a after that movement.

Senior Member muhammad danish is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad danish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make my own analysis and trade. Why would I trust anybody so much that I would put my hard earned money without my analysis. Nobody can garuntee you movement of a pair in forex.i usually use my own analysis and make it as my frist choice but when i get hesitate in my mind i have to share my problem and wait until i get the right answer.

Senior Member gahir27 is an unknown quantity at this point gahir27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if you always rely on other people then you are unlikely to get very far. I think that if you start to trade with what other people then you present end up duple cerebration. You leave admiration if one cause is honourable or another and never puddle a judgement.

Senior Member sadhon1 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Acquisition and analysis of sales by working with many other returns, says, many like hardle being an out-of-focus should work if you enter, you have to output in relation to how to help, immediately after many hours. Investors should always be a single search for assistance companies.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    main to khud ki analysis par hi bharosa karna pasand karta hu bhaiya ji dusre ke analysis par mujhe bharosa nahi hota hain har ek trader ke liye kahunga ki usko khud hi analysis karke trading karna chahiye bhaiya ji
    satya kaha apne khud ki analysis par bharosa hona jaruri hai kyonki khud se ki gai analysis ke karan hi aap acchi entry le pane me saksham ho pate hain dusron ki analysis ko bharosa karna thik nahi hai kyonki aise me loss hoga to aap sir patkenge us ke karan
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 596 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)