+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 596 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you usually make analysis of forex trend of yourself?
    When you are trading in forex,will you usually depend on your own or refer to others?
    If you refer to others' analysis,do you believe it so much and make orders just as the others' suggest?
    Dear main kisy ko follow nahi kar ky chalta dear apna hi analysis ko follow kar ky chalta hun han agar kisy say koi kam ki chez mily ossy lay laita hun ore oss py khud try karta hun agar mujhy samjh ajaye tab hi agay use karta hun.
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), QamarXulqi (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-10-01)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mein apna apna analysis aur trading bunun ga. mein kisi par itni aetmaad kyun karoon ga ke mein apne analysis ke baghair apne reason able amount daloon ga. koi bhi aap ko forex currency mein aik jori ki nahi bana sakta. tamam analysis, yeh aap ya kisi aur se ho, aap ko aglay movement ka imkaan faraham karta hai .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), JahanZaib (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), QamarXulqi (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02), zahid2016 (2018-10-01)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han dear me akshar apne analysis kr k khud hi trading start karti hun.Q k agr kisi k signals ko follow kiya jaey to loss ki surat me hmeara hi muksan hota hai.Isliye dear hmen khud forex analysis ki aadat dalni chaye magr sb k forecast b jaror daikhny chaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-10-01), QamarXulqi (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear brother me usually apna analysis khud hi karti hun.sab se pehay to news calendar ko daikhna chaye k aj koi high impact news to nai hai..agr hai to kis time hai? wo time note kar lena chaye.Phir dear hmen technical analysis ki jarort parti hai k market k kia signals mil rahy hain? Is k bad hi order place karti hun.So..ap b is rotten ko follow kr sakty hain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-01)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the largest trading center in Asia. If you want to invest in Forex trading only depends on and maybe something you want to comment on? Must be evaluated together with others, who suggested, because this is called how to refer to a particular country? In fact, it's usually included automatically. If another company or lamp or sign, this provision is still no direct danger, various websites, despite the fact that it is almost certain to print signs of agreement with footwork may depend on the task I like. Not if you trade with other people, you can trust other people's strategies but if you trade on your own, you have to make your own. Experience and learning give you confidence that you will be able to make your own decisions.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in forex and I have not started trading but soon I will start trading to get good and handsome money from forex trading. I like to invest in large amounts in forex to get big and good profits from forex trading. Be that in forex trading, guys are not mine, they are made and the skills needed to make our own analysis and to do fully with our complementary ideas in accordance with the business. Their personal analysis is compared to others who follow to other parties, because I have complete information.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Complete my own evaluation and agreement. For that reason, let us hope which is the other person and so I put my dollar with difficulty without my evaluation. Nobody can promise a portion of targeted visitors with currency trading. Almost all checks, good friends and additional people, anyone can do a higher task. Mostly I prefer my own analysis but sometimes I depend on others and I want to benefit in both situations as everyone wants but I think it is best only to analyze it yourself.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always make my own analysis and never depend on others. I think if I want to improve my knowledge than I have to analyze with his own knowledge, every day I spend time analyzing my trade and I trade after analyzing. Do you usually make your own analysis or refer to others. Market participants constantly analyze the fundamentals that arise from a country to determine the intrinsic value of the country's currency. There are several key economic indicators that must be understood by every trader at the basic level.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan kun nhi hmain pura yakeen hona chaya ka analysiis sa humain koi umeee dlagani chaya ya pher nhi mager main jha tk khta hun humain iss ber belive kerna chaya or is ka hisab sa trading kerni chaya kun ka iss sa lagai ggi trading sa humain kafi khad tk acha priofit ho gaa

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-09-26), samia93 (2018-09-30), Unregistered (2)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Forex trading main ap alone work nahi kar saktay ap ko sub ki help chahiye hoti hai ap ko agar forex main continue work karna hai to apko dosron kay analysis per bhi trading karni hoti hai aor khud kay analysis bhi karne hotay hein.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-26), Mustansir (2018-09-26), sakigbest (2018-09-26), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 596 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)