+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 596 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5957

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member attamuhammad is an unknown quantity at this point attamuhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear, brother, meray khayal ma trades ko win kernay kay liay aap ko khud hardworking ker kay market ko analize kerna ho ga. jis say aap kay confidence ma izafa ho ga. aur aap is ma kamyab hon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ochin Pakhi is an unknown quantity at this point Ochin Pakhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's my job to make use of my very own research along with allow it to be seeing that my personal 1st choice nevertheless after i find think twice around my thoughts i must reveal my personal issue along with delay until i find the proper reply nevertheless generally the ultimate effects, i must assess all of them 1st.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use my own signal or analysis. use other's signal will not teach us or train our skill. they still can make us get loss also if we use their signal. but we can't learn much from those losses. but if we make the analysis by ourself, when we get loss, we can learn many things

Banned margin is an unknown quantity at this point margin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold chart is one of the top charts you must always watch in forex trading. Eur/Gbp chart, along with the Eur/Jpy chart, is an excellent mirror for Eur/Usd directions most of the time too. Gold, Eur/Gbp and Eur/Jpy charts will tell most of the market story most of the time with Gold and Eur/Gbp leading Forex world most of the time. Good luck.

Banned nesle is an unknown quantity at this point nesle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some history In the US regulator, the CFCT, which in terms of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act (2000) started to oversee OTC (over the counter) forex, issued new margin requirement rules. It seems to me that until then the marketing wizards advertised 100:1 or 200:1 leverage (or 1% margin requirement) without understanding

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    to know how to make proper analysis about the market is very important if you want to become a profitable trader.every trader should make their own analysis first of all.then they should match it with other traders.you should not only depend on other traders analysis

Senior Member Emad M is an unknown quantity at this point Emad M's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that both ways are important , flowing the other experts to get beneficial from their expertise & then finalize your decision with your own prospective
    but to count on only you or only others I personally do not recommend !

Banned nahita is an unknown quantity at this point nahita's Avatar
    Thanks
    tell currently when i count on the actual evaluation with regard to professionals but occasionally when i include evaluation little with trial accounts my recommend with regard to who count on the actual sign regarding some other you need to comply with the actual sign along with outcome devoid of type in almost any orders soon after ensuring in the outcome next begin trading.

Senior Member ndtnahid is an unknown quantity at this point ndtnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We help make my research and also trade. The reason why might We have confidence in anyone so much that we might placed my own salary devoid of my own research. Not anyone can promise people movement of an set of two inside currency trading. Most research, whether your own or anyone in addition, gives you a chances on the up coming movement.

Senior Member mohamed_sale7 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed_sale7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am good at making my own analysis and do not rely on other sources for . No matter
    how good you are in your analysis, there are times when you will . Where i usually
    have problems are the issues of technical analysis. to study forex more and refer
    online materials to learn about strategies.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 596 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)