+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bronz View Post
    i trade always with the own analysis and previous month i have a 183$ and with my own analysis i made profit 275$ from that balance so with the own analysis we can do trading easily with out any trouble and problem easily I build my very own analysis and trade. Why would I trust anybody most that i might place my hard-earned cash while not my analysis. no one will guarantee you movement of a combine in forex. All analysis, be it yours or anybody else, offers you a likelihood of subsequent movement.
    मैं एक व्यापारी हूं और मैं अपने खुद के विश्लेषण का व्यापार करता हूं। मैं किसी और विश्लेषण और व्यापार कॉल के आधार पर विश्वास नहीं करता हूं क्योंकि इसका मतलब है कि आप अपने ट्रेडों के परिणाम के लिए जिम्मेदार नहीं हैं और यह निश्चित रूप से आपके आत्मविश्वास को लूट लेगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में आत्मविश्वास महत्वपूर्ण है, लेकिन यदि आप अपना खुद का विश्लेषण और व्यापार कॉल नहीं करते हैं, तो आप इसे कभी नहीं कर सकते। मैं दूसरे मूंगर से एक प्रतीक की उम्मीद नहीं कर रहा था, मेरा अपना विश्लेषण है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    knowledge acha hoto market analysis karne main help milta hain hamare pass knowledge only demo account se hi mil skata hain demo account aik best teacher hain ham is main zyada knowledge hasil kar ke real account main successful bban sakte hai
    ek beginner hone ke karan mein guidance mein he kaam krta hu... lekin aapne liye di gyi tips ke baad mein usse analyze krta hu kyuki kuch knowledge mujhe bhi hai jo mein apply krna chahta hu.. kyuki dusro ke signals ko apply krne ke baad aapko khud ko gltiyon ka pta nhi chlta.. isliye dusro ki sunne aur krre khud ki kyuki yhi bharosa khud pe aapko trading mein aage lekr jayega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade always with the own analysis and previous month i have a 183$ and with my own analysis i made profit 275$ from that balance so with the own analysis we can do trading easily with out any trouble and problem easily I build my very own analysis and trade. Why would I trust anybody most that i might place my hard-earned cash while not my analysis. no one will guarantee you movement of a combine in forex. All analysis, be it yours or anybody else, offers you a likelihood of subsequent movement.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's my job to work with my personal research in addition to allow it to become seeing that the grist decision although as i receive pause around my intellect i can write about the dilemma in addition to hang on until finally when i find the suitable remedy although generally one more effects, i can review these individuals primary. Making our own analysis is much better than refering to other's analysis, because we can train our trading analysis, skill and our trading psychology at the same time, and it is the best way to be good trader

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader and i trade my own analysis. I do not believe in depending on someone else analysis and trade calls because it simply means you are not responsible for the outcome of your trades and that will surely rob you of your confidence. Confidence is important in forex trading, but you can never have it if you do not make your own analysis and trade calls. I was not expecting a symbol from another monger, my very own analysis. discipline is extremely necessary. discipline is that the key to winning mercantilism. I have faith in elementary analysis. however i additionally use technical analysis. for violating cash management rule. i used to be terribly thwarted. as a result of I couldn't discipline.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    knowledge acha hoto market analysis karne main help milta hain hamare pass knowledge only demo account se hi mil skata hain demo account aik best teacher hain ham is main zyada knowledge hasil kar ke real account main successful bban sakte hai

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear yeh idea effective nahi hai yeh kahan ki aqal mandi hogi k profit gain krne k liyeh bare bare risks liyeh jaen risk kam krke bhi trading ki jati hai to zarori to nahi k risk pori investment ya adhi se ziada ka risk liya jae.
    Han ji me apne own anylysys make krna like krta hin agar hmm apne tarike se isme trade krege to jiada asha he kyo ke help ke sath hmm jiada long time nhi tik skte hein hmme apne tarike ke sath hi trade karni chahie bhai isme koi shak nhi

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear You hear and read about great traders and investors who have done amazing things. They tell about how great they are. They talk about "The Big" trades they made. They talk about "Big" numbers. It all derives from their oversized egos.Don't be misled. Sooner or later, there are "Big Downfalls." It goes with the territory. men forex men hr aik sy pochta hon jo forex men experiance log hein aor men hr cheaz sikhny ke koshash krta hon aor mery kheyal men ap hr aik sy suggestion lo pr kro wo he jo ap ka dil kehta ho aor mery kheyal men learning bohat importent hai

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear yeh idea effective nahi hai yeh kahan ki aqal mandi hogi k profit gain krne k liyeh bare bare risks liyeh jaen risk kam krke bhi trading ki jati hai to zarori to nahi k risk pori investment ya adhi se ziada ka risk liya jae.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sab se pehle to me apko batado ke apko forex ki knwoeldge lena bohat hi zyada imortant hai the apko practice ki need hia oske bad apko kisi ki signal ki ya hi analysis ya chart analysis ki need hogi becpoz apko khud hi pta chale ga ke apko kitna krna hia aur kia ni krna hia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 596 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)