+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 596 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yse my dear Main different types kay experiments karta rehta hon kyun kay meri yeh adat hai ab main demo main bhi kafi zayada working karta rehta hon main usually khud kay analysis ko use kar kay trading karta hon aor main zayada nahi to kam say kam main yeh keh sakta hon kay reasonable profit to lazmi earn kar leta hon kyun kay apko khud karna chahiye working phir ap zayada seekhtay hein bajaye is kay ap dosron kay analysis ko use kar kay trading karen us tarah ap kam seekhien gein earning to ho he jaye gi.,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-23), fxearner (2018-05-23), kashi93 (2018-05-24), Nirzana (2018-05-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-26)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,447 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a thinking with that people will follow my analysis and they will get some pips profit according to my analysis and always I do trade with my analysis only and when I get some confusion they I just look other analysis and just do merge with my analysis but when I confuse again to see other analysis then i used to away from trade for this pair.
    Recently I am too much confused with Bitcoin and I did not think about its direction but i was fond of Bitcoin, now a days i am totally away from bitcoin.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-05-28), billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), FOREXBOY (2018-05-31), fxearner (2018-05-26), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), majahar_ali (2018-05-26), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-24), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,040 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum ksi ki trafe reffer nahain hotay hum apna analysis khud hi krtay hain dear bat hay thek say semjhnay ki agar hum thek say smjhh jain k trade krsay li jati hay to phr hamry liay kuch bhi na mumkin nahain hay mushkil bhi nahian phr hum ker skty hain.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aswat View Post
    We all trade in the Forex market by using signals based on our market analysis or other sources. While many traders have the time and skills to do their own analysis before trading will not just use other sources. It usually takes time for a business to allow to do their own analysis. Prior to that, some players did not rely on signals provided by other actors, but it is still advisable to do some of the basic studies themselves. I think trading supported analysis of others bring some not with it like if you get into a trade that is refferd by some others once a few hours you want the strategy out for it from however you create it you want to work enough referrers to make out strategy. bidders must build their own analysis to trade well.
    There are many kinds of traders in these markets . Some perform their own trades and some perform the trades recommended by others and specially the newbie traders trade in this fashion .

A trader according to me when is new must dedicate their time and efforts to study and learn about these markets and not rush to perform their trades as they are new in the markets and they have fear to trade as well which forces them either to perform a wrong trade or then look forward towards other traders . Some traders then ask for help from other traders or try to follow them . This diversifies their focus and if they win few trades suggested by other traders then they are after them and just try to follow them which removes their focus from their market and then they are not willing to learn or study themselves but depend on other traders .

Such traders are always dependent on others and they do not want to learn themselves and also lack confidence and trust in their own skills and abilities and then they never become good and successful traders . Always have faith in your own capabilities and take time to learn and once you are ready to trade in the markets then only jump in the markets .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    Start me jab mujhy trading nhi ati thi tu me other traders ki help get karta tha.Our on kay analysis per trading karta tha.But ab me totally own analysis per believe karta ho.Trading me hum khud karen gay tu future me bhi best trading ho gi.
    Ham logon ko Forex trading ke business ko is tarah se karna hoga jis se ham log isme income kama sake aur apni trading ko ekdum sahi tarah se kar sake. Ham logon ko iske liye sahi tarah ki trading ki analysis ko karna hota hai jis se ham logon ke paas me jyada profits bhi aa sakte hain aur hamare liye apni trades ko karna ekdum aasan ban jaata hai.

Kai baar ham logon ko apni trades me heavy losses ho jaate hain isliye hame sabse pehle apne losses ko kis tarah se kam karna hai is baat ko samajh lena hoga.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i am a beginner aur abhi market ko learn kar raha hoon mera trade ka knowledge itna zyada nahi aur abhi mai live trading bhi nahi kar raha mai market ko apney sey analyze zaroor karney ki koshish karta hoon lekin agar mujhey samajh na aye to mai is forum pey seniors ko contact kar k un sey help leta hoon

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Start me jab mujhy trading nhi ati thi tu me other traders ki help get karta tha.Our on kay analysis per trading karta tha.But ab me totally own analysis per believe karta ho.Trading me hum khud karen gay tu future me bhi best trading ho gi.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thus, it has been referred to as the market closest to the ideal of perfect competition, despite currency intervention by the central bank. According to the Bank for International Settlements, as of April 2010, the average daily turnover in the global foreign exchange market is estimated at $ 3.98 trillion, growth of about 20% of daily volume of $ 3.21 trillion as of April 2007. Some companies specializing in currency foreign markets have put an average daily turnover of more than US $ 4 trillion Sometimes I build options and trade analysis mainly based on my own observations. I really have enough confidence to really trade with my own judgment, almost every time. But in certain cases, when I become incapable of actually trading or understanding market factors, I refer to facilitating different experienced traders.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all trade in the Forex market by using signals based on our market analysis or other sources. While many traders have the time and skills to do their own analysis before trading will not just use other sources. It usually takes time for a business to allow to do their own analysis. Prior to that, some players did not rely on signals provided by other actors, but it is still advisable to do some of the basic studies themselves. I think trading supported analysis of others bring some not with it like if you get into a trade that is refferd by some others once a few hours you want the strategy out for it from however you create it you want to work enough referrers to make out strategy. bidders must build their own analysis to trade well.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a popular business. Trading based on someone else's analysis brings a lot of trouble with it like if you enter a trade that is affected by someone else after a few hours you need an exit strategy for it rather than how you make it you need to work more than a refferer to make an exit strategy. According to the analysis that takes a lot of processing transactions with them, how to provide hours of work after the completion of the strategy, which will be heard from others how to do it, you have to work harder than advertisers, now how do I exit strategy for expert analysis sometimes I add their business, which relies only on demo accounts for signal analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 596 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)