+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 596 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you usually making your own analysis or refering to others?

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all companies in a single trading style and style coverage, Commerce used to have, because I feel comfortable with this style, learning style trading easy for me, and whatever your type of business, according with money management and good risk management. and I never get the help of any other traders during opening a trade or taking any decision in trading.I always use my own strategy.But i have no strategy which is profitable in trading.So i am searching for a new strategy.I am not following others strategy.Self help is the best help.It is also recommended for Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you that, Trading based on analysis of others brings many hurdle with it like if you enter into trade that is referred by some one else after some hour you need a exit strategy for that than how you make it you need work more than referrer to make a exit strategy. Trader must always make own analysis to trade comfortably. This will make me more and more aware of trade and not depend on others maybe we will more quickly grasp and understand when we analyze the market price of its own and this will make us more confident with the system of analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually analyze my own trading system, although there are others that more analysis would have to be adjusted with advanced mine or I learn how. with it there is progress in terms of knowledge every time there is a signal. and Always our brain do not work correctly then we feel some problem , if the problem is trading problem .Then should our duty want to help others .It is not at all then we should verify and own analysis for that solution .

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer my own analysis since i have tried others but failed,i have learn t to build that confidence inside me to always do my trading based on my point of view,there is no need for me to blame myself for somebody else's failure,if i fail i have myself to blame and this way i learn from my mistakes
    and Trader must always make own analysis to trade comfortably.Reading based on analysis of others brings many handle with it like if you enter into trade that is reffed by some one else after some hour you need a exit strategy for that than how you make it you need work more than referrer to make a exit strategy...

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ne jab start mein real Forex trading start ki thi tu then mein sirf Forex signals pe hi work kerta tha mgr Mujhe Forex signals ki wajah se kafi loss hua tha iss lye mein ne tab se Forex trading learn kerna start ker di hai aur mein ab apni real Forex trading khud hi kerta hun

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i use my experience always in trading and i never give suggestion to other even not following others ..but obviously i tried to heard what other people think about that situation ..it can help us physiologically ..i think we should analysis for our every single trade and This depends on the trafficking in themselves if they are beginners may be complicated on many retrace how other traders do analysis, but they have a lot of experience aklau itself then they should be able to do this trade themselves for their success

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i make my own analysis, sometime i use other analysis, but many times other analysis makes me lose and lose again, so i make analysis by my own way, after that, i will compare my analysis with other analysis
    and Yes i think own analysis is better than other.We can make a good analysis area by technical and fundamental site.We know forex is a risky business.Thats why we should depend on others.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not refer anyone my analysis or other analysis. i always prefer to depend own self to do anything in forex market. because profit in forex market is totally depend on own skill. if we know the technique then we need not to depend other for analysis. i just follow the expert analysis for learning.
    and agree with you, it is better if we always use our own analysis, because it will make us gain experience and lessons were very good, and it's certainly very useful for us to improve our ability to analyze. other than that because I have a goal to achieve success with my own abilities, that's what I've always learned to make my own analysis.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guy. In my opinion,Trading based on analysis of others brings many hardle with it like if you enter into trade that is refferd by some one else after some hour you need a exit strategy for that than how you make it you need work more than refferer to make a exit strategy. Trader must alwsys make own analysis to trade comfortably .I usually use my own analysis, I prefer it to trade at ease And even though I sometimes ask the advice of friends, I compare their analysis to mine to make a better decision!.. Nice trades, guy.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always make my own analysis and do not refers to others I like to depend on my own skills because in this way I will get more closely about my hidden skills and It can build trust on myself and I can work more better I rely on myself in technical analysis does not rely on others do not like to look for recommendations because the recommendations and look for the analysis of the other Bacon faithful mis or Bacon true, but with frequent users of the recommendation makes it useless, it relied on yourself the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 596 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)