+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 286 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear strategies to bohot hen 100% earn krnay ki... lekin wo kisi kisi ko advantage deti hen. agr aap proper work krnay ka bad us strategy ko use kren to wo aap ka liay 100% earn kr skti hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also believe the fact as there is no technique that could provide us with 100% surety, as each indication and technique gives us the indication about the last information, does not tell us the unique circumstances, I think if we want to get 100% surety then we must understand essential research. i tried many techniques ,, but never help me win 100%. If there is way to create us win 100%, then the agent will quit transaction,, especially non table working agent . In my opinion, there is not a strategy with 100% winner ,even 90% or 80% is not exist, do not looking for holly grail friends ,such a thing doesn't exist ,best trading strategies maybe has winning ratio of a little more than 50 % ,but if this is true how anyone can make profit from this market. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    i tried a huge number of strtigies for long time ........ no strartegy helps us to win 100% ............ there are strategys that can succes 70% - 80% at specific times ....

u need to know when to use a strategy not just how to use it

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is world me koi bhi 100 % perfect nahi hai siway bhagwan ke aap forex trading me 100% successful strategy ki baat kar rahe hain aisa koi strategy nahi jis ke use se aap sabhi pips kama sake aur loss na ho aapko dhyan rakhna hoga aapko strategy khud se banaye wo aapko atleast 90% to sahi dega par 10% to aapko loss hoga hi ye forex ka rule hai. No any technique on the eart in Forex which work 100% correct, If we use indicators never forget indicators made by ourselves and human made them that is why they also not work when News and trend is going to be changed

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ma ap ko stytiya ap ko apnayne party han or hum us tarah ak acha profit hassil kar sakty hn a I agree there is no strategy that guarantees could profit 100%. Yang exists is use a various strategies to maximize the untung.Strategi get changed any time according our knowledge to overcome market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There's no guaranteed strategy to winning 100% of the time for the main reason that the market is very very unpredictable, even with the amount of analysis we put in to it, the market is like a living being, we can predict how it'll move but we don't know if that's exactly what it'll do. You cannot estimate currency dealing 100% right all the time.some times are very successful while others are not so successful.No issue the way you do your research some deals will be in reduction that is why it is difficult to discover a ultimate goal program for currency dealing trading

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can say this is 100% winning strategy that's why every analyst say one stop loss. Stop loss means you have to prepare your mind to book that much loss if your trade goes in wrong direction. If any strategist can say this is 100% winning trade then No question of loss (Not stop loss) I am not agree with single strategy helps to earn consistent profit with 100% positive results.I have few strategy and using these depends market volatile and market sessions.Its not just like me everyone feel same thing.No one follow single strategy to his trading.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According my knowledge when trading forex almost about 2 years, I think hard to get a perfect strategy. Because forex was very dynamic so even our current strategy was good, almost perfect, but if we didn't keep update and adjust with the market condition update, perhaps our strategy will not working maximal I believe there is no strategy that is 100% wining. If any or one more strategies proved 100% wining than every trader all over the world use them. But it is not present in reality. Strategies are developed for various situation of the market. I always took the help of 5 to 6 strategies depending on the market before my trade decision.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in order to your post i thinks that I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.thanks for the post take care and keep trading No there is no single strategy that can help us to win 100% in this business, the main reason is the type/culture of the business, use of one or two strategies through out the business expires one day and then you have to adopt the new one, on the saver side read different related articles and expert advises on this business every time and then pick the best and more appropriate strategy from your side.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe buying and selling approach aided people to produce a income together with nominal threat. I do believe there is not any buying and selling approach that will assurance fully success portion. In this article we are capable of consider optimistic due to the fact fx trading includes a quite high threat . It's impossible to win in every trade we make. It's totally impossible. By the way, the perfect strategy is the strategy that suits you the most, not a strategy that guarantee profits. Trade the strategy that you feel comfortable with, don't try to trade the strategy because you see people make millions of it, cause it might not suitable to you and you may not be able to obey all the rules of the strategy. Just my 2 cents.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 286 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)