+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 286 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the beginning one has to spend much time gathering information about market and exploring the trends of market instead of If you use exponential moving average crossover it is good while after they find the suitable strategy then they should practice more and develop their strategy so they can understand it and be profitable trader namely that if one can effectively use Moving Average,Bollinger bands and MACD on 4hr and Daily chart there is every possibility of getting an average of 400 pips per trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hercules is an unknown quantity at this point hercules's Avatar
    Thanks
    For making the best strategy think 100 times before you deal then 13 these average gave the exact signal according to candle stick patten and you must learn about the candle sticks pattern then you will get much profit but wait till your strategy according to closing time therefore We should maintain own formula for this like Rely on strategy enables me always the genie profits even in a slight then With all this we can achieve success always in the business..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hhhmmm, try using bollinger bands to analyze price movements accordingly The most powerful strategy is the moving average crossover strategy only we can earn huge amount of money if we have a good strategy that I believe that hard work can get us to any point that we desire in forex trading.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is important for a trader to follow a good strategy with i think the best strategy is the price action trading in fact strategy is a the double powerful sword in the forex as well after they find the suitable strategy then they should practice more and develop their strategy so they can understand it and be profitable trader rather than So, better to find the best way that you can use to earn money and better to find the way which suits you as well.

Banned joeboy2244 is an unknown quantity at this point joeboy2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading. can get is 80% and even that its very nice . i once read a report that Goldman made only two losses in a period of one month of trading

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa koi strategy ho hi nahi sakta hai jo 100% winning deta ho kyonki Forex trading business ek bahut hin uncertain aur unpredictable business hai aur hum jo bhi indicators use karte hain wo lagging hote hain jo past performance par adharit hote hain aur future performance predict nahin kar pate hain, isliye hamein savdhanipurvak trade karna chahiye 100% dead sure hokar aap trade nahin kar sakte hain.

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex broker is most important for all trader and it is good for all.., my partner and i experimented with several techniques also,, yet by no means aid myself acquire 100 If you have strategy to help make us all acquire 100 then a dealer will minimize transaction,, specifically low workplace coping trader

Banned janubi is an unknown quantity at this point janubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think so and i agreed with this question and i think it is possible to win the 100$ but here we need some kind of experience and the knowledge about the trading because we know this thing the trading is very risky task here if we learn first then we earn better from here

Senior Member bahadur01 is an unknown quantity at this point bahadur01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes friend forex business need a better strategy to make a lot of money in forex market without good strategy forex trading business is very difficult for every one.

Banned komesh yadav is an unknown quantity at this point komesh yadav's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai mere hisab ssee tumne pranio ki hit ki ichha se bhot hi achha parsan kiya hain or me iske paksh me utaar dete hue kehna chahta hunki or me is quote se sathxxut hun or btana chahta hun ki nahi issa ki koi startegy nahi hai vasda hai bi is ka liya aapko jayada capital kijarurat hogi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 286 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)