+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 286 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, I believe there is a strategy that can give 100% victory if applied by rules. eg "swap hunters" simultaneously open two-way trading positions opposite each other with the same lot size. select a broker that uses a trading platform with a price of 5 decimal places and allows hedging and reversing trades, use a swap account, select the pair that has the lowest spread with a high swap difference. use in long-term trading ... of course you can use 50% or more of your free margin without any risk and I can't help you, because I can't give 100% the way to win in forex. I have to clarify, that forex is not an arena of gambling. Forex is a dangerous world for those who think of speculation. In forex we must use common sense to avoid big risks. I am satisfied with a profit of 1 or 2% per day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there is a strategy that will continue to provide you with income in currency trading, but also I cannot guarantee how to give up one hundred because of that I only suggest all beginners to continually take a lot of time there to check the most favorable strategies in consideration of experiments there is.
    However, if you define a perfect trading system, or the Holy Grail, as a strategy that wins more than 50% of the time with a prize-to-risk ratio greater than 1, then there are many good strategies out there, including very simple, who can finish the job. So, yes, in this sense, the Holy Grail does exist.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so because I tried many strategies to win 100% but I failed. In Forex no one can win 100% in their trade. I won 60% of my strategy. So my strategy is that when I start trading I research the right steps to do my strategy safely. And I don't think there is a 100% working strategy in this trade, and so far I have seen some professional traders who trade profits are not everything, but there are one or two losses, but they succeed because they can maintain an account and continue to expand their balance because the principle of their profits is greater than the profit loss

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you need a good strategy because this is a business that runs without a plan and a good approach no one can succeed in any business. risk must be taken. Because without risk there is no profit. As a business stepping on, in forex you have to take risks for future progress. If you work hard then you will win. and if you want to get from forex, we need knowledge, experience, practice and skills. We must follow risk and money management strategies. Learning through forex can be very simple if we trade according to fundamental analysis.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex that you can win to win from Forex 100% But that can make you not have much time to study it and more time to trade on Forex and for a short time, discussing business is impossible. But we discussed the possibility of long-term investors, of course, achieving 100%. If it occurs regularly, and the period of day or per 7 days, and near the help or resistance line level on the reason for using the starting place and using stop-loss. They can make thousands of factors in a few weeks.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you may continue to dream, but in the end, you will not make money that way. You know, even if you don't believe, there are people who make money with a win-lose ratio of 60:40 or even less. So why dream of something that is very hard to come by while there are many ways that are easier to do? and I think there is no strategy in the world to ensure a profit of 100% ... The foreign exchange market variable cannot predict what will happen 100% ... But there is a good strategy and achieve and maintain good profits at capital losses.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is my foreign exchange trading not including the money market, but fortunately. Lekin took advantage of the security market to Liye Jyada Mehenat because of the law. Hamara trades hamar upar hai reheta hi ki hum we are the one we are using for hain. and I also agree with you, because there is no strategy that we believe 100%, because each indicator and strategy pushes us to the latest figures, says the current situation, I think if you are 100% sure, then fundamental analysis is learning.

Junior Member khumar90 is an unknown quantity at this point khumar90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trump View Post
    Because many traders think that there is a holy grail strategy, I want to tell you there is no 100% trading system anywhere. even if you have access to the most powerful trading strategies, you still need to improve yourself, because if you can master the actions of trading by getting rid of greed, emotion, psychology, etc., pairing with a good trading system, you will become big in trading and I I don't think so, because I'm sure we don't have any strategies that make us 100 percent successful. but I follow a number of strategies such as market analysis, moving averages. I also followed m5 and m15 because some time could help me to make a good trading plan.
    select a financier that works by using platform dealing with 5 decimal price and let hedging along with reverse dealing, use the actual swap consideration, select pairs that have the cheapest spread using a high distinction swap. used in the long-term dealing... of course you should use 50% or higher from the free margin with virtually no risk!

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because many traders think that there is a holy grail strategy, I want to tell you there is no 100% trading system anywhere. even if you have access to the most powerful trading strategies, you still need to improve yourself, because if you can master the actions of trading by getting rid of greed, emotion, psychology, etc., pairing with a good trading system, you will become big in trading and I I don't think so, because I'm sure we don't have any strategies that make us 100 percent successful. but I follow a number of strategies such as market analysis, moving averages. I also followed m5 and m15 because some time could help me to make a good trading plan.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business and I do not believe there will be a strategy or method that can help you generate 100% profit and if there is such a method, the broker and teacher will use it themselves and will not disclose the secret. So always use a stop on all your orders to avoid losses. and there is no strategy that gives you 100% if you work in one strategy and getting 60-70% is a big achievement. For 100% you have to be a 100% perfect trader and highly qualified traders and experience can't do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 286 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)