+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 286 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Junior Member robisha is an unknown quantity at this point robisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also accept as true, so there is no strategy that each indicator and 100 percent American surety strategy contains information relating to the previous American signal does not tell us this scenario, I am convinced that if you choose us surety 100 percent, so we tend to have to learn fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex can help us to earn a good income but for that we have to make sure that we are qualified enough. FOr the betterment of forex trading strategy we need lots of knowledge,experience,strategy,patience,dedication, persistence etc and without these good income are not possible, so better focus on learning then good earning come automatically.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rhlvi23 is an unknown quantity at this point rhlvi23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition, all from the United States, really, 100% no surety can offer strategies, indicators and strategies of the United States is the knowledge of the past is not a sign to say, United States agree on the current state of affairs, I would like to urge and then we tend to 100% must learn basic analysis of surety.

Junior Member labonishorkar is an unknown quantity at this point labonishorkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, no strategy can win 100%. The simplest is the trader Gets 80 years, and they are very nice. I go one report that only 2 defeats in the extremely Goldman Sachs is for 1 month for trading. The Pine Tree State, as I think, but I think their winning benefits are high, but the President

Junior Member kokolkola is an unknown quantity at this point kokolkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no strategy that guarantees 100%, according to the United States proposal and the index strategy provides a signal about the knowledge of the past, the United States is not you the current state of the United States, in addition to tell this will, I think that if we like to call must be 100% surety that we tend to learn are fundamental analysis.

Banned jahanzeb is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think so that there is a strategy which gives you 100 % win because there is always a risk attach in trading you cannot expect that you can win every trade with any strategy so try to learn trading and remove your mistakes.

Senior Member shoyeb01 is an unknown quantity at this point shoyeb01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, I trust you, then you can 100% guarantee that no strategy, North and South America, most recent information meeting for each indicator and strategy did not speak in America United States in this case, we want to encourage 100% guarantee, which generally need to learn I think fundamental analytically.

Senior Member arochfx is an unknown quantity at this point arochfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be 100% completely depends on self because if a trader is good and experienced and can follow his own strategies and can control his money management as well then he can success but some of the time the trader can make a mistake could be little bit or big then he cannot become 100% gain but if he do not do that then we can call his successful trader 100%.

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan meny khud aik aesa robot dekha hai jo bilkul risk free hai aur bohot profitable hai wo jisky pass tha ab wo online nahi ho raha usny usko 500$ mein khareeda tha aur uski manual setting set kar sakty hain aur wo cent account pe bhi kaam karta hai

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    no i don't thing any strategy can help us to win 100%. some strategy are really working good but they do not give us 100% wining guaranty. and i thing 70% winning rate is a good enough for us to survive in forex. if your strategy give this wining rate then you should use that strategy as long as you can not find better one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 286 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)