+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 286 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically i am trading with my own self built strategy, its far much better because i understand it in and out , i have been fine tuning it for years now. But it has some tips from similar strategies operated by successful traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke mat,et me koi bhi strategy 100% success nahi hota hai agar trader market me yeh such kar Kaam karte hai ki unka strategy par depend ko kar market me Kaam kar sakte hai to trader ko aisa nahi karni chhaiye yaha par trader ko market me achhe se such samjhkra Kaam karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    any trading strategy can win 100 percent of all cases. a strategy is winning a certain percentage but not in all cases. The aim of the trader is to have good profit and long-term results. profit should not become the only goal, also should aim at their personal development.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dardo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there is a strategy in which we can win 100 percent there are mix kind of strategies in some we win more and in others we win less so there is not even a master trader who can win 100% in the market therefore strategy success is limited

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't think so k Forex trading mein koi bhi aisi strategy hai jo hamein 100 percent result de. Forex trading mein Hum kisi bhi strategy per 100 percent depend nahi ker saktay. Mostly trading strategies 50 to 70 percent hi successful hoti hain aur har strategy use kernay se pehle hamein stop loss lazmi use kerna chahye.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se forex market me 100% wining strategy to buhat mushkal ha lekin haan yeh mumkain ha kh 100 trade me se 90 trade wining ho sakti hain ic k liye forex ko proper time dena aur apne full knowledge aur experience k base pe hi mumkin ha agar jahan apko achi strategy milti ha first oska experience zaroor kare tabi apko faida hi hoga.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that they is know strategy that can make you to win 100 percent in forex trading. Is either you win 70 percent and loss 30 percent, you have to choose one of it.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that there is no strategy in forex that works 100%.Forex market depends on your experience level and your knowledge.If you have enough knowledge and experience you will succeed in making some profit,but if no you will sooner lose your money.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mujhe is business me 3 saal se jayeda ho gaya eh mai to yakein ke sath keh sakh ta ehu ki aisi koi strategy bani hi nai jis mai loss ke chances na ho thoda bhot loss toh hota eh hai chahhe koi bi ho koi successful forex trader ya mere jaisa kam earning wala forex trader.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamesha he her trader ka apna apna mind howa karta hai jiss k through strategies banae jati hai or work kiya jata hai mujhay khushi howa karti hai k jb me is kam me ata hon or is kam baray tajurbat ko hasil kar k agay barhta hun hamesha say he meri adat rahi hai search karnay ki pher he kuch kar pata hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 286 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)