+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 286 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there are several strategies that you can help for the winning of the Forex trading market. But first you have to understand the fact that even though by copying some one else trading strategy, you cannot make some profits. you have to make your own strategy so that it could be more interesting to make a significant income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mahmoud Heidar is an unknown quantity at this point Mahmoud Heidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I tried very many strategies, and there is no strategy to help you win 100%, but the issue of time dependent, and to win that percentage we must learn fundamental analysis, it is my opinion if it has reached the proportion of 60% to 80%, it is very good

Member reda2020 is on a distinguished road reda2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.
    the best for you all

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is no one strategy which help us to make earn 100% its impossible ...some one try for it he create a big chance for blocking of account and some things else its possible to make 80 pips per day but not make it 100% so i think no one should try to it ....

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ager ap k pass huge balanece ghai to ap is main 100% earning ahsil ker skaty hian laiakn is main koee zaroori nahain hia k is main ap 100% her suraat main haisl ker skaty hian yeh deond kerta hgai k us wakt market ksi simaat main ja raheeee hai and ap ko kitna faida day rahee hai.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am work the market indicators. i have no proper strategy. but i am use the moving average and RSI . i am feel the best. so that i am suggest you. that you are work the market regular and you are feel the good. you are successful trading.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you try to trade using a strategy that you only know how to use in less than a week I'm sure your timing is always of. If your timing is always of then how can you earn money? That's why its important that we always keep on practicing our strategy/ies in demo account before trading in real account.

Banned wsqsq4 is an unknown quantity at this point wsqsq4's Avatar
    Thanks
    ,Forex is the best way of learning and in Forex forum i will get some knowledge and experience which is very important in the life and it will brings positivity in mind and this is not just about the answer of the thread that have been posted.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex ke business me aisa koi stratgegy kisi bhi trader ke paas nahi hota hai jisse 100% trader ko result milein,trader ko ess business me apne aap trading system banan chahiye aur fir uss par kaam karna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 286 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)