+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 286 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders apne choice ke hisab se trading strategy banate hen aur koe esi trading strategy nhe hey jis say traders 100 % profit kama sakte hen agar esa hota to koe trader poor nhe hota che trading strategy bananey waley traders kamyabe hasil kerta hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-12-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-23), azharahmad (2017-12-26), billyboy00007 (2017-12-23), chak148 (2017-12-24), danish555 (2017-12-27), FOREXMAN (2017-12-19), fxearner (2017-12-18), ghaffar500 (2017-12-25), hmforex (2017-12-26), irshad321 (2017-12-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-22), KASINA (2017-12-21), MARandhawa (2017-12-18), mian5575405 (2017-12-17), munibkhan (2017-12-19), Nirzana (2017-12-23), punjabpolice (2017-12-26), sufiyan22 (2017-12-20), yulbang111 (2017-12-25), zahid2016 (2017-12-23)

Junior Member Michaelyoussef is on a distinguished road Michaelyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no strategy that guarantees you 100% profit, but it is better for me to count on waiting for losses to turn into profits. This may take longer and needs a lot of capital. For me, this is the least risky strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hammadalikhan is an unknown quantity at this point hammadalikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Chinese banks will have direct access to foreign exchange markets in London under plans that UK chancellor Philip Hammond will announce on Saturday during a two-day visit to Beijing.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    win 100% is called holygrail system, right ?. I believe in the holygrail system
    but I still can not find it after 4 years trading. Sooner or later I have the confidence to get it in my hands.
    But the big problem is: When did the merchant have a holygrail, would the broker banned it ?, hehehe.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since many traders think that there is a holy grail strategy, I want to let you know
    that there is no 100% trading system anywhere. Even if you have access to the most powerful trading strategy,
    you still need to work on yourself, because if you can master trading actions by getting rid of greed,
    emotions, psycology couples etc with a good trading system, you will succeed in trading

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very risky business and I do not believe there can be any strategy or method that can help
    you make 100% profit and if there are methods such as brokers and teachers who will use it themselves
    and will not reveal the secret. So always use stoploss on all your orders to avoid losses.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    sab hi strategy achi hotey ha lekin ham kisi be strategy ka baray ma aesa nhi keh sakty ha ka wo hamay full kisam ka asey signal de dety ha ka hamay full confirm ho jaye ka ya hamay full profit hi de ga is liye aesa nhi ha

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-30), Feroz (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-30), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Junior Member amanatali is an unknown quantity at this point amanatali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nadershi View Post
    i tried a huge number of strtigies for long time ........ no strartegy helps us to win 100% ............ there are strategys that can succes 70% - 80% at specific times ....

u need to know when to use a strategy not just how to use it
    bhai mery bht c strategies log use krty hen jis sy 100% profit earn krty hen. i think price action is the best strategies or currently situation sy bhi apko inform rehna chahye jis currency ya commodity per ap laga rahy ho.

Junior Member AnisFX is an unknown quantity at this point AnisFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend, in fact with all respect to your strategy And your ideas but in fact I think so that scalping strategy can not be profitable and success on the medium and longer-term plan Or Time,because It's Important Rules is to use the highest lot size,which may cause Many Losing trades,so I highly recommended you to begin using the fundamental Analyze which will be more profitable and the successful on any type of strategies,,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AnisFX For This Useful Post:

amanatali (2017-11-30)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by serangan View Post
    there can be no 100% win strategy because no one can say how the market will behave.
    It can be random when and can move like a pattern when and market prices do not follow the indicators
    so it is not possible for them to be 100% accurate. There is always a risk in every trade.
    Like, for example, after good news on currencies, currencies should be stronger but they do not happen all the time,
    sometimes it shows a backlash that depends on risk sentiment. So I think no strategy can give you a 100% winner ratio.
    salam best regard
    Actually I tried different types of strategies and got good results many times. I do not rely
    on specific strategies all the time. I always change it with market situation. But I do not get 100%
    successful results from the strategy that I apply. But that helps me many times. I think implementing a very helpful strategy for success in Forex.
    greeting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 286 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)