+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Scalping is a very tricky trading style. I demands sharpness for making quick pips. If you are interested to trade with this style it would be appreciated but first try to do it demo.

Following are the answers for your questions:

1. You can invest more then 500$ to achieve your weekly target i.e. 25-30$.
    2. EUR/USD pair is very good for any trading style
    3. The risk/reward ratio should be 1:1
    4. London and New York overlap is the best time for scalping.
    5. For scalping M5 and M15 are good time frames.
    6. Choose lot size per your capital.
    7. You can use any indicators for scalping but better to use for scalping are Oscillators.
    8. 10 pips per position is ideal for scalping.
    thanks for your sharing can you share about money management.. how big lot you use for scalping to get that 25$ in a week, and you do 10pips TP also 10pips SL.. how much open position you made for a day.. please share more detail about this money management rules for your trading strategy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to portal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping se hum quick money earn kar sakte hai, magar ye bahut hi hard work hai aur ye mujhe thodi bahut risky bhi lagta hai, magar hum scalping bhi sirf trend ki side me karte rahte hai to hum apne trading risk ko kam kar sakte hai, bina stop loss ko set kiye humen kabhi bhi scalping nahin karni chahiye.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping etna asan nahi hota jetna traders sochte hai,ye sirf excperienced trader he kar sakta hai,scakping me agar profit jada hai to loss bhi waisa he hai kyunki ye high volume par kiya jaata hai,trader ko pehle bahut sa knwledge aur experience market me bana lena chahiye fir he scalping ke baarein me sochna hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member achyut will become famous soon enough achyut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Scalping strategies.

I am not much knowledgeable about scalping and want to learn it so if you guys could help me it will be appreciated ! Others too can learn from this thread.

Below are my questions with respect to Scalping trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn scalping.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    Scalping means lower target high profit. Take profit 2 to 5 pips and stop-loss 10 pips. Lower time frame is best 1 min is the best. Indicator use MACD. Trading procedure see long time frame like Daily or Weekly and identify the trend. According to the long time trend trade in lower time frame in 1 minute chart. In $1000 account balance trade with 1 lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still remember my first tradings in the forex market,I was a scalper and I liked scalping very much because it is very easy to do.After spending 3 years I realized that scalping is a matter of luck,sometimes it succeeds and some times it fails.

Member rajasree is an unknown quantity at this point rajasree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir mujhe iske bare me thik se knowledge hi nahi hai , mai demo trading ko karti hu take mujhe is ke bare me thik se learning ho paye , lakin agr koi bhi trader mujhe is scalping ki bare me thik se jankari de to main bhi iske bare me jan sekti hu or trading ko thik se bhi kar sekti hu .
    Kick Out All Spammers

Join Indian-Forex Forum
    Learn & Earn $0.20 Bonus Per Post

Bonus For Posting (F.A.Q) * Follow Rules For Posting * Partnership Program * How to Attach Insta Account

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion scalping is relatively a safe technique to use in forex trading if leaned and used properly.some traders say that one must have a large sum of money in his account to earn mmoney by scalping because its an art of gaining good amounts in small amounts of time.which seems to be true because you shall be needing to open trades with big lot sizes to gain profit in few pips. otherwise scalping with small lots would be like collecting dimes.not enough

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kabeer4x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very tricky trading style. I demands sharpness for making quick pips. If you are interested to trade with this style it would be appreciated but first try to do it demo.

Following are the answers for your questions:

1. You can invest more then 500$ to achieve your weekly target i.e. 25-30$.
    2. EUR/USD pair is very good for any trading style
    3. The risk/reward ratio should be 1:1
    4. London and New York overlap is the best time for scalping.
    5. For scalping M5 and M15 are good time frames.
    6. Choose lot size per your capital.
    7. You can use any indicators for scalping but better to use for scalping are Oscillators.
    8. 10 pips per position is ideal for scalping.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member bukross is an unknown quantity at this point bukross's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    I have not much idea about it, I just know only that for scalping we use m5 and m15 chart and we can use any indictor that you use only, but for scalping you need to take profit just for 5 or 6 pips, and sl should not be greater than 10 pips, mostly people donnot use sl.
    I know, to make scalping needed strict discipline as well as speed, because scalping is a trading is done in a short period of time, so it is at risk if it does not have the expertise and experience

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bukross For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member shamas is an unknown quantity at this point shamas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han aap ny ye jo tips dee hn aysy hi dayty raha karyn q k is sy aap ko bhi faaida ho ga or dusrun ko bi or trading mn scalping k baghior guzaara nahi h agar hamn scalping nahi aaty h to phir hamn scalping learn kar layny chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)