+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Scalping.

Member samartota is an unknown quantity at this point samartota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dead in the market we have the scalp and at times the range and the currency market is full of opportunities available to us and easier for us to adapt and scalp but suffered some loss, including

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zain Faiyaz is an unknown quantity at this point Zain Faiyaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping mai kb kam kara tou sai hai is may short term hoti hai or kam profit milta hai or is may hum trends ko samjh mai thora malsa be hota hai agr ap new ho forex may tou please ap scalping nai start kara tou acha hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxhunter is an unknown quantity at this point fxhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really finding your point of success then this is so much great and easy to learning first scalping otherwise will be just a loser and will get losses just that you don't want exactly in this market and hopes will be a profitable trader easily.

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping main hum short term trading karty hain or is main risk bhi kamm hoota hai.agar support or resistance levels ko daikh kar hum kaam karty hain to hum scalping main bhi kaafi earn kar sakty hain.

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwin.forex View Post
    The intention to start this thread is simple. Share and learn Scalping strategies.

I am not much knowledgeable about scalping and want to learn it so if you guys could help me it will be appreciated ! Others too can learn from this thread.

Below are my questions with respect to Scalping trading:

1. How much minimum investment is required. My weekly target is 25-30 $ so monthly is 200 $ profit.
    2. I would be trading in EUR USD pair only.
    3. what should be the risk/reward ratio i.e. SL and TP ?
    4. Which is the best time zone to do scalping ?
    5. What TF chart should be considered ?
    6. What should be the lot size ?
    7. Which indicators should be used ?
    8. How many pips should be considered for profit per position?

If you guys could help me with these inputs and any other information, knowledge it will help others also who want to learn scalping.

Cheers!
    Ashwin
    je han bhai jan ap ko scalpning bhi sekhni chaheay or ap ko ak achca trader banny k laeay forex trdaing ki har wo skills jo kafi zarori hai aani chaheay taky ap is me thik se work karne or is me ak achi income earn karen or scalping is the best traick in forex

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gjbanget View Post
    but for scalping you need to take profit just for 5 or 6 pips, and sl should not be greater than 10 pips, mostly people donnot use sl. my suggession is not to do scalping in begging, as in beggining we could not determine the trend well, and could not understand the differnt charts behavior, even we donnot know the usage of different indicators.
    yes dear hume scalping me ziada pips required naih hoty hain lekin hum apni lot ka size normal use kar sakty hain but scalping me ap ko ziada time nah milta hai or wo short hoti hai or ap ko jub market samjh nahi ari ho to ap scalping try karen

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to scalp scalp with a cross of the 50SMA on the 100SMA on the 5min chart that successful trader says scalping is very risk in forex market that i do not understand why some broker forex do not allow scalping but the fashion of scalping is merely appropriate for senior trader I in the morning more ideal to the style of intra day as well as market entry merely once a day I will likely not be greedy but scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5-15 pips

Senior Member gjbanget is an unknown quantity at this point gjbanget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but for scalping you need to take profit just for 5 or 6 pips, and sl should not be greater than 10 pips, mostly people donnot use sl. my suggession is not to do scalping in begging, as in beggining we could not determine the trend well, and could not understand the differnt charts behavior, even we donnot know the usage of different indicators.

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SO please help me to learn about forex trade business but Scalping is a very good strategy and is followed by large number of traders around the world after all We need to use big lots and small pips from forex to make money from forex quickly is called the scalpingWe can use the time fames of minutes15 minutes in trading to scalp in forex like i think maybe the trader make the scalping is also more than minute

Senior Member diamante is an unknown quantity at this point diamante's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping impoverishment solon decrease and vivace abstraction to work decision that is because this technique uses timeframe short then Also scalping can't be done every time because it is effective only in fast or volatile market then Scalping is opening of position and closing them at very short period of time most of the time it takes only a couple of minutes and they use big lot size in trading and you are right in doing this trading style usually the traders only set small target around 1-10 pips

Senior Member noor66 is an unknown quantity at this point noor66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me trading ke doran risk ko manage karna boht zarory he agr ham log risk ko manage nhi kar ge to hamy forex se loss ke sewa kuch nhi mily ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)