+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 212 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got into trouble before two weeks when I had to close my position in profit, unconsciously I clicked on the buy tab from the new order ticket that was opened. When I realized my order was not closed and a new order was opened, I just closed the order again but the new order was placed missing without a pip in my direction. Finally I hedged my position that I locked and unlocked for more than one weak and closed at a profit in the end. and It is advisable to close the trade immediately because it is an attempt to suppress it more sharply if we save it rather than possibly bring losses far from our view. I was closer to trading when I realized that I was working with thoughts that were not right around the substance because it seeped into my tention and supplied other efforts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi agr hum trade ma entry lata hai tu huma kabhi bhe rong side ma entry nhi lene cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe nhi mil sakhta hai huma lose hona ka chance bhe zayda ho jata hai forex ma us lray huma soch smjh ka he trade ma entry lene cheya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to see to the end ... and I always open trade after finishing my homework ... I was impatient before ... but no longer ... because I lowered my daily profit limit ... so that every trade I went through was a kind of scanning process ... and after I trade anything, even if it goes against my analysis, I don't really change that trade ... because in this process I learned the strength of my current strategy ...

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would recommend accepting it but if it is more than we can accept and we believe that the market will run on the opposite side then we have the option to hedge (open the entry to the side the opposite of the entry that you have opened), so when you get your break you can even close it or also be able to benefit from the entry 2 times opened.

that my openions dears....

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margine is an accoumulated bonus mery khiyaal sy forex main humain margine level ko zaroor note krna chaahiy kiun keh hum market ko sahi understand kr sakty hain mery khiyaal sy forex ko learn krain phir aap ko earning krain is liy forex ko great job kehty hain

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    I have think that sometimes it happens due to the unawareness of forex trading. We will open a wrong position. So it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position because if we keep it open, then it can be proved more dangerous and can make us to loose alot of money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if I make an entry position then the entry is through analysis that made produce a valid signal.

I am willing to do it because it happens to me in every open position that does not become a volatile market condition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the 1 hour chart to prevent the wrong signal. When we will use a small time frame like 5 m or 15 m we may see so many wrong signals. As long as a trader always places SL and TP, there is nothing to worry about. but if you are very sure that it is a completely wrong position then the best way is to stop it very quickly and make another order in the opposite direction and because I think we opened the wrong entry because of our impatience, so if we make that mistake then we have to see our losses if we have just lost the spread, I would recommend accepting it but if it is more than we can accept and we believe that the market will run on the opposite side then we have the option to hedge (open the entry to the side the opposite of the entry that you have opened), so when you get your break you can even close it or also be able to benefit from the entry 2 times opened.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18)

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aise dekha jaye to market har position hame galat hi lagati hai ye sab apke analysis pe depend karata hai agar apko sure hai ki apka analysis ekduk acha hai to apko aisa kabhi mehsus hi nahi hota ki apne galat entry le li hai

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhi302 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first task to do in such a situation is to get rid of those mistakes by closing the trade at least a loss if you see strength in the opposite movement you can open a new trade in that direction and thus cover the loss and make a new profit I did it, but I kept opening my position and waiting for profit, it became like a broker. :-) I am willing to do it because it happens to me in every open position that does not become a volatile market condition.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 212 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)