+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 212 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    things I do when I take one of the open price of the current price then what I do is make modifications by using stop loss orders or also use the buy sell stop loss take profits could cover the open price of the last one will get a small profit or loss too small

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member owlapdakdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point owlapdakdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i'm wait till the first reversal and then i cut lost because i think holding lost positions in a long times is not great you can lost big and earn profit short it is not normal of the winning rate ratio and you should changes its !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr.JoCKeR is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.JoCKeR's Avatar
    Thanks
    han ye to mugh se kai dafa hota ha main khud bhi akser aesi entry kar beteta houn or bad main mugh ko pata chalta ha k main ne ye entery kafi ghalat time par ki ha to us k bad main wait he karta houn takey condition mere haq main ho

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I invariably tried to discipline. I invariably place a take profit and stop loss at the start of trade. with bagitu, despite the fact that the worth moves against the position, the loss in accordance therewith we tend to place Shining Path. this is often the danger of forex. we must always be ready to settle for it...........

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i imagine that off and on again it happens that because of the force of forex trading and we can open a wrong position so it is the most ideal route to acknowledge that spread loss and shut that position on the grounds that assuming that we keep it open then it could be demonstrated more hazardous and can make us to detached alot of cash.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab humse koi galt order lag jay to hume usse turant hi nhi band kar dna chahiy thoda wait karna haiy jab wo 0 me a jay tabhi hume ise band kar dena chahiy jaldi basi nhi karna chahiy nhi to nuksaan ho sakta hai .

Banned lisan is an unknown quantity at this point lisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The manuals of trading platform to learn how to trade with all the tools available secondly go to come forget other sites for the moment and stick to it and thirdly Forex forum and forum with the as know is creature of all things in this world got this site benefited for earning money.

Member shazer ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point shazer ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should close the order as soon as it is revealed that you have open a wrong trade. Its better to get a little loss than to get a bigger loss.

Banned solomonfx is an unknown quantity at this point solomonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mental readiness was the most important according to me. because in trading especially for beginners will often experience loss even margin call. if from the beginning we were not mentally ready, then it could be when we experience mc be frustrating.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    if open wrong position in my trading i will cut loss because i dont want to loss all of my
    money only in that time so i will wait until next momment to get in the market in the right position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 212 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)