+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212
Results 2,111 to 2,115 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course this is also happened to me at the beginning many times , i tried to solve this problem by putting a stop loss to my trade , i think it has a great advantage to me as it put a limit to my loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

ahmed mahmoud (2012-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I feel I am wrong in the open position the first thing I did was install SL to secure my account, I rarely directly close the position when I feel one open position.
    I always hoped that I open up the correct position, so if I open the wrong position I was always waiting for him to be a boon or SL that I have touched the place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathzz For This Useful Post:

ahmed mahmoud (2012-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always tried to discipline. I always put a take profit and stop loss at the beginning of trade. with bagitu, even though the price moves against the position, the loss in accordance with that we put sl. This is the risk of forex. we should be able to accept it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that sometimes it happens that due to the pressure of forex trading, we will open a wrong position ...so it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position....because if we keep it open, then it can be proved more dangerous and can make us to loose alot of money.....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Unregistered (1)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), gemmy (2012-03-16), Mustansir (2018-06-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), retnotriwulandari (2013-02-01), shafiqahmad (2019-05-18), sherylwajid (2018-06-20), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212

Subscribe to this Thread (11)