+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 212 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always better to get the small loss than the bigger loss. so if you think that it will not come in the profit at any time then you must have to close your trade at that time. so that you will prevent your capital from blow. This is what called as perfect money management in the mistakes also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fibo View Post
    in addition to learning from the best books for us to learn is to learn from our own trade, so that way we will have the opportunity to learn directly how to do the akita can trade when you trade it wrong
    there is always profit from trading anything ; its just about following the traffic rules and keeping a good discipline ; something that we are taught in school as the very basics a good discipline and this helps us in life in every field even forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger ab View Post
    if my trade show wrong and start to make loss floating im try to study all the point in the market to put another support trade to reduce the losing or make my loss zero but it need good indicator and need good manage to not increase the loss
    in addition to learning from the best books for us to learn is to learn from our own trade, so that way we will have the opportunity to learn directly how to do the akita can trade when you trade it wrong

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my trade show wrong and start to make loss floating im try to study all the point in the market to put another support trade to reduce the losing or make my loss zero but it need good indicator and need good manage to not increase the loss

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it was very bad for because the trade will not goes on our according think do mind so we should must be analyze the market before to start the trade and in this way we can got much knowledge and when we were know about our wrong position the we should be stop our trade on small loss

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that when make the mistake in trade then we see the points if the point is gone wrong side then you stop your trade because if you never stop this then you gain the big loss from here so if you are the trader then you this thing

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i put the wrong entry and its goes my capital to the loss direction then mostly i closed my trade to save my account from the margin call and bear the small loss from my trades

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    difficult for the newbie trader like me to make an entry in the right position. this is usually due to impatience in the trade. in fact rarely because of doubt and nervousness so quickly closed position. so fast that the funds in the trading account is reduced.

when I found out I had just opened the wrong position entry then I immediately take a look to the higher timeframe and the possibility margin that I have to cover it? if sufficient, then I let the floating minus, but if not then I immediately opened a new position in the opposite direction to the previous position.

How about you?
    my dear friend mere khaayal main ager hum ghalat trade open kar lain to humain chahaiye k hum os trade ko band nahi karain balkay os k profit honay tak ka intazar karain kiun k market up down hoti rahti hai

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the movement is goes to the opposite way of my possition..i will waitt the movement for a while to makes sure that movement will continued in opposite eays or will go back,and if the movement is continue to my oppositing my possition,i will close the trade and open new possition that the same with the movement with bigger lott!!

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your nice and clear discussion. I am a new trader in this track. I am agree with you if we open a wrong position taking the loss and close the position which prevent more losses for opening a wrong position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 212 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)