+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I will only wait for automatically closed my order because when if due to wrong decision we get loss then to equalize that sometimes we open more order to overcome and entry trade is very useful to be able to immediately start trading again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I will understand that the business opened is wrong then I will close my order because the forex is a free business so it will any way move . so the situations will be very dangerous . so we should analysis the market conditions then trade with forex . actually on this situation fundamental analysis is very necessary in the forex business . 2 options hamary pass aisy ma bachti hay , pahlti tu ya hoti hay k hum us ko close kar day aur dosri ya hoti hay k hum sabar kary aur market ko pahly samjhy k market kaisa behave kar rahi hay aur phr us hissab sa faisal kary .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh kisi ko pata nahi hota ki order sahi place huya hai ya nahi jab tak stop hit nahi ho jata aur isiliye badi achi tarah se analyze karke hi stops ya profit target rakhna chahiye aur jab tak aap sure nahi ho jate ya apka stop hit nahi ho jata tab tak trade ko band nahi kara chaiye aur yahi ek ache trader ki nishani hoti hai. to us kee men to tp bhee bohott kam kar deta hoon takeh thoree hee sahee lekin ho to profit hee jaey is liey forex trading market men doosree baat yeh hey keh ager meree position ghalat open ho jatee hey to men forex trading market men apnee position ko hee close kar deta hoon .

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum jab bhi koi position open karty hain tou humy khud par confident nahe hoty hain k kia hoga next magar jab bhi hum entry laity hain tou sath mai SL ka used zrur karty hain so ise k sath hi better hai chalna kio k humy wait karna chayay kuch tou hoga tp ya SL magr trader aksar wait nahe karty hain ... If the trader failed and took the wrong decision must accept it and start again. He should not seek to recover lost immediately. The trader should close this bad operation and expect that the requirements of his trading plan or strategy are again fulfilled to invest again.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader jub samaj paiega jo ke trader open wrong position trader ko immediately us position ko close kor na chaiea jo ke trader ke lea assah hotahe. Trader ko trading ke paihele e analysis korke trading korna chaiea jo ke trader ko profit ke direction par latahe. If you are really confident because some news breaks after you take a trade and you are not comfortable with your running trade then you can obviously close that trade as soon as possible. But do not take decision is emotionally, there are some situations like you have sell position but at news hour the currencies rate of interest hike so at that kind of situation you must close that position as early as possible. moderation is ok.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i feel that i've opened the wrong position in the market then i make sure that i don't loose much due to my this mistake that i've mistakenly opened in the marekt, then I'll use hedging if loss is much more and i can recover some of the loss hanji forex trader ko poora dhyaan lagakar he market me kaam karna hota hai,trader esme aise he trade open kardeta hai to apne order ko jald he close kardena cahhiye,wait karne se trader ka he esme loss hota hai..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamesha aesa kafi bar ho jata hota hai k hum buy karna chahtay hain or sell ho jata hai or pher hum us trades ko close b nahi kartay hain bina samjhe aesa kuch nahi karna chahye hume samjhtay howe saray faislay karnay chahhye k hum kissi tarha say sub faisla karna hota hai yehi kuch achi bat ho sakti hai. Agar aapko is main pata chal gya hay kay main is main wronmg tarde open ka di hay to is mai sochny ki kai bathay apa isko close kar dian foran hi q kay abhi to ismai hamain kam loss hay lakin agar ye open rehti hay to hamain is main loss ziada bhi ho ksta hay

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to rule the same we have what to work with the best we have we have we to rule the difference we have the same trades we know of is always we have to rule the difference in every trade we have the same working for hte better forms of trade we need to run the market for the difference of intertrading for the same we have to rule the differnece of the same we have to work for the good issues we see around

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only best thing to do is to hedge and these will go until the market shows how profit is and for the right issues that we see around the goo dissues that we run in these forex, when you hedge these market casn show strength and form greater intervals that we can value in certain trades for these is what we do when we trade in forex there is a lot of work when we trade forex we have to rule the differece

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you notice that you have just opened the wrong trade, then there and then you should close it immediately for your own good, you would rather lose that small amount of money and recover it later in a good trade rather than letting it incur more losses, this is where wisdom comes in and is needed to make those quick decisions that matter a lot. Hello , for me when i opene a wrong postion which is almost rare i closed it immediatly even if it was loosing because of the high spread , i can't risk living it opened in forex there is nothing impossible, thank god i put my take profit and stop loss before opening any order that way if the order is wrong the mt4 reject it and i notice the mistake , its a game of focus , always stay focused and u will never open wrong postions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)