+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2115

Thread: What will you do when you know that just opened the wrong position or entry?

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji agar trader ne stop loss nahi use kiya hota hai to usko ess business me kaafi bada loss ho saakta hai,yahan trader ko stop loss lagana bahut he jaroori hai fir uske baad he wo ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..
    har trader ko stop loss ka use karna chahiye ye tool bohot acha hai iska use karne se bohot fayeda hota hai trader ka bada loss hone se bacha deta hai jo trader iska use nahi karte hai wo apna bada loss kar dete hai isse capital safe rehta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that in forex trading wrong passion trade is very tension-able for us. We should very careful when we will open any trade. I use zero take profit when I open wrong position trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really rough but I usually wait for it to be close to where I can be okay in closing it and then am done and then i have to run a new thing in trading forex so being sure that there is a starndard way of trading forex is the best way and can work well in certain area that are well process ed and well interfered with so some reason are well booked

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    ji trading mein stop loss lagana hota hain taki yaha par wo trader safe ho sake bina stop loss ke yaha par to trading bhi karna nahi hota hain is tarah se to usko kafi bada trading mein loss ho sakte hain hamesha stop loss lagaye
    hanji agar trader ne stop loss nahi use kiya hota hai to usko ess business me kaafi bada loss ho saakta hai,yahan trader ko stop loss lagana bahut he jaroori hai fir uske baad he wo ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i place a trade i will first look at what i want to lose in the forex market that i enter and after that i will try to place the order and if i notice is wrong order i ll leave it to hit my stop loss order because know one is controlling the market and the market may come to profit

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

If i place a trade i will first look at what i want to lose in the forex market that i enter and after that i will try to place the order and if i notice is wrong order i ll leave it to hit my stop loss order because know one is controlling the market and the market may come to profit

Member sana01 is an unknown quantity at this point sana01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the best way to accept that spread loss and close that position.because if we keep it open it better immediately close the open position if you know wrong entry. to avoid worse loss, and also in order to open a fresh trade

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i know that i have opened a wrong position, then i will close the position. It is much better for me to get small loss, than get so much losses if i dont cut loss the wrong trades immediately. It is a common mistakes that we can do in our daily trading, and we can avoid big loss by close the trade immediately

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han kbhi kbhi aisa ho jata hai ke wrong position click ho jati hai lkin aggr mere bare mn poocho to mn thra wait krr leta hn aggr to positive mn chli jaye to jesy hee positive ho mn close krr deta hn orr agr negitive jati hai to mn phir bhee close krr deta hn kyun ke inse zyadh loss bhee ho sakta hai

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi agar aisa ho to main is kaam main boaht ziada nuksaan uthaun ga or is main agar to ziada profit ho raha hai tujhay to fit hai, or agar aisa ho k galat kaam ho jay agar to investment ziada hai to aap ko wait karna chaiy warna trade off is best idea,

Banned m.shahid is on a distinguished road m.shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr hum worng position pr entry daal detn hain to phir usi time close kr dyn tah k zyda loss se bach jaye. or sahi time ka intazar kryn or phir entry kryn to hum loss ko recover kr skte hyn. is myn confidence ki zarorat hoti ha. apna positive think rakyn agr ap ne sahi entry ki ha to thora wait kr lyn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)