+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 794 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    मैं वास्तव में प्रवृत्ति की दिशा में व्यापार करना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि जीतने की संभावना प्रवृत्ति की दिशा में खुली स्थिति के साथ अधिक है। लेकिन अगर मैं एक स्पष्ट प्रवृत्ति नहीं देख सकता हूं तो मैं समर्थन और निराशावादी, चरित्र और एक जोड़ी पिप्स रेंज की एक जोड़ी पर निर्भर हूं। क्योंकि यह एक जोड़ी के डेयर आंदोलन को देखा जा सकता है जब यह इस स्थिति तक पहुंचता है, अगर यह बहुत मुश्किल है और इसमें ड्राइव करने के कई अवसर हो सकते हैं, लेकिन मैं देख सकता हूं कि हम वास्तव में सोचते हैं कि यह स्थिति, सबसे सुरक्षित प्रौद्योगिकी में से एक है, हालांकि , बहुत कुछ, और मैं खरीदना चाहता हूं कि इस स्टोर को खोलने की ज़रूरत नहीं है अगर दानवस्ट्रेसटैके के उपयोग की जांच करने के लिए जगह की स्थापना नहीं की जाती है, तो अधिक नियंत्रण प्राप्त कर सकते हैं, साथ ही साथ एक आशीर्वाद भी।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really prefer to trade in the direction of the trend, because the chance of winning is greater with open positions in the direction of the trend. but if I can not see a clear trend towards so I relied on the support and ressist, character and a pair of a pair pips range. because it can be seen Dair movement of a pair When it reaches this State, if it is so difficult and may have many opportunities to drive, but I can see that we really think that this situation, do one of the safest technology is, however, a lot, and I want to buy this store does not have to open if the space is not set up to examine the use of demonstraceTak�e can gain greater control, as well as a blessing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's definitely a problem that every trader natural, especially when the future is still early days to know the forex. This fact can be understood why the origin and we really really really want to learn, and also frequent exercise. then one day we can certainly understand and predict this is the beginning of a trend or the end of a trend if we really know the market I don't want to put this situation and did not want to push hard, there are still a lot of luck in front of me that I can do this for this very necessary condition is the surest way, and if you still want to sell, I would like to open a demo account and learning and practice, there

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first, I will keep Analyze the Market and I will never Open Position before current Major Trend and Minor Trend Clear. if the Condition is clear, then I will wait until a good High Probability Setup Shows up. it requires Patience and not easy for sure, but if we don't do that, we might get Big Drawdown and Confusion. market main aysay halaat bhi atay hain jab market ka sahi toor par andaza nahe saktay aur confuse ho jatay hain kahan invest karain iss situation main trailing stop loss aur take profit ka formula behtareen rehta hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    their are many trader who think that we must trade every day but the wise one never think like that. if i can't make profit for a week i think it is not any problem for our self. but if we got loss that is not good. when the market remain calm then i did not trade or some time go for other pair that i know well. in this pair i must get the chance of trading. i like to wait till a signal come than to go for other pair trading because it cause loss due to lack of idea about it. Mere hisab se agr pura din clear trend na mile tou I think is mein trade kerna kafi risky hai is leye better yeh he hai ki us din trade na ki jaye q k I think trend line aik trader k leye bohat zaida zarori hai follow kerna tab he wo achi trade ker sakta hai or aik better order place ker sakta hai.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there And when ever they started to diverge i place my orders. If there is not market clear than i do nothing. I stoped my trading and try to do on any other currency pairs. Dont be greedy for any currency pairs. If you think that the situation is not good than please dont entered in the market if you entered it will be dangerous for you. if you think that today market trend is not good than dont entered in the market wait for the best time why not whole day wait.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to gi sahi baatha jab tak koi khas or clear signals nahi milta ha tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k jab tak koi sahi signals nahi mele ga tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahi karoun ga nahi to es main ham ko kafi loss ho sakta ha main ne one one week bhi wait kiya ha ache signals k liye That's means the market is flat then we should do some scalping trade with small lot size.Because if the trend is not clear then the market may move any direction and we will have to be very careful otherwise we may lose huge.WE should also select a training stop to avoid loss.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we trade based on trend for sure we need to wait for the trend and we only enter based on the trading signal. so when there is no clear trend for sure its no entry. trend to har samay change hota rehta hai but long terms per trend kafi zaruri hai .scalping mai aap 8 ya 10 pips k liye trade open kr sktey ho trend k again. trend ager clear na ho to trade nhi krni chahiye kiyu k us time galt order k ziayda chance ho ge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

douglas (2020-07-15)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When he saw that we all know that Forex obsession is really necessary, if we tend to trade Forex. So in the treatment of a certain madness, so it might be a really good idea, that we could stay is really easy and preventing the release of more income to live at this time. Yet we can will be followed, if it is indeed crystal clear madness. What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long? when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility? :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

douglas (2020-07-15)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a international online market. Forex is the biggest market in the world. if you want to earn from here you have follow trading strategy , trading plan and advance technical analysis.If Forex have 100 user theI really proud to trading and making some legal and instant money in this instant business 95%user get loss and the 5 % user earn the big its clear it

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

douglas (2020-07-15), ismed (2020-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 794 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)