+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 794 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member mahmoodrasib is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodrasib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times it happened with me.In this case I also try to avoid trade.but sometime there I just found any hint of trading signals according to my strategy I traded but in loss.So when we have a clear trend analysis,then it can be a very good suggestion that we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there.Will we can earn more when the trend is so clear .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member it--king is on a distinguished road it--king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In such a situation it makes me very impatient and I in the market to open next posts I urge upon my try to control. For control of and then I set and other trading terminal below is started to view or any film and rest, will not enabled.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi!!

What will you do if there is no clear trend, the whole day long? When we can not analysis the trend well, and even when we refer to other Professionals Analysis, we still feels confused about the trend. What will you do? Will you just place an order and gamble in the market? Or you will wait till you find a trending market.
    though it isn't happening however if this particular a few day this particular condition comes i will await a great trading positon and the actual trader loose money simply since they do not have distinct goal of their own signals.

Senior Member pankural is an unknown quantity at this point pankural's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i see there is no clear trend on the forex trading market whole the then i give the maximum time to forex forum and also practice in demo account. i do posting at forex forum to earn bonus and watch continuously the market position.

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi!!

What will you do if there is no clear trend, the whole day long? When we can not analysis the trend well, and even when we refer to other Professionals Analysis, we still feels confused about the trend. What will you do? Will you just place an order and gamble in the market? Or you will wait till you find a trending market.
    the counting on the actual try. mostly when there isn't any distinct trend line i trade in EUR/USD and EUR/JPY simply since they mostly transfer to downward when signals aren't distinct. i also trade in minimum degree

Senior Member haniesh is an unknown quantity at this point haniesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager trend ki samjh nahi lagti trend clear nahi hota hia to main phir apni trades nahi lagata kion ke us time lagai gai ziada tar trades humain loss he deti hain is liy thora saber karna chahye aor market ka wait karna chahye.

Senior Member kisor111 is an unknown quantity at this point kisor111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't want to put it in this State, and you don't want to pay, given that he still has a chance, and it can take a lot of unacceptable in the face of this situation, the safest way is very essential and you open a demo account to learn and practice more favors trade remains there.

Senior Member zeekeer is an unknown quantity at this point zeekeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apni trading sirf ayese hi time me karta ho jab market ki movment trend ke hisab se ho rahi ho agar market trend ke against ja rahi ho to phir me apni trading stop kar deta ho aur achy trend ka wait karta ho warna me trading nai karta ho kyo ke mujy zyada tar losss ayese hi hota he me apni trading trend ke hisab se hi karta ho.

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trend means the market movement for the day and i think their are many days come in the market sides that are not go up and down just go away straight small up and small down.so i don't wait for trend i make small order and get small profit easily.I do trade with my strategies and plans.

Senior Member okr is an unknown quantity at this point okr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great online business Yeah,I do know it will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the forex trend.We may wait.But sometimes we may run out of patience .In that suitation,what should we do next? it is a huge business in our life me like this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 794 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)