+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 794 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to push him for it, there are still many possibilities that are in front of me so I will accept it,
    not for this condition, taking the safest method is necessary and if I still need to trade,
    much he should choose to open a demo account and find more learning and active there ,,
    if there is no clear trend that will build the American country into the market,
    I choose not to build trade because it is too dangerous my name,
    higher I do not take risks that will build we have a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-30), sodar (2017-10-28)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there is no need for us to rush trading in the market every new day is an opportunity to make money so if you don't make money today that doesn't mean that tomorrow you cannot make money today be patience to trade if there is no clear trend just avoid trading in the market that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dhano For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-30), Nuleta (2017-10-28), tinad (2017-10-30)

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you there is no sign of trade. Its mean the most of traders are waiting for some news. You should already check whats news coming related to the currency pair which you are trading. If you found nothing and still want to trade then check the trend line in bigger time frame.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading in forex business I personally think if you no such clear trend in per day I'd rather keep myself away from the market. Because forex is very dangerous to trade such time. when you going to be clear signal then probably it may generate a nice and strong trend. Because forex gives us many opportunity.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe just not trade if there is no good or clear trend as its risky and more like gambling then forex analysing and trading , we need to stay safe in this field and be smart all the way

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this happens many times because I am experienced enough so that
    I have many conditions like this when nothing happens in the market so just need to be private
    and then and also the opportunity to rest later and also for future trading techniques
    as well so some how this is one way to rest and there can be 100% pressure to spare time. Thank you very much FX.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe before take any order we should have analysis the market with our strategies. when we have no clear signal of course we can decide what order to open. we have to do analysis again until we get a strong signal. we can use any strategies and exploring all timeframes.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to place orders on this condition and do not need to be pressed for it,
    there are still a few possibilities ahead of me so I will accept it, not for this condition,
    taking the safest action is necessary and if I still need to trade
    I prefer to opt for open a demo account and find more learning and active there

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me trading in forex market I believe if there is no clear signal of trend whole the day, personally I will doing analysis in other pairs, sometimes its just happen the market ranging all the day, do we don't need waiting it, we can get any chances from the others pairs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-19)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe the important condition to be a trader is patience. If you are out of your patience you will loss. In this situation we uave to take patience. If there is no clear trend in this codition I never take any risk. I will keep me away from trade untill good position of market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 794 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)