+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 794 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar pura din mujhe clear trend naa mile to main market se door hi rahna pasand karunga.. aur yeh janne ke liye app daily chart time frame ko follow karne se pata chal jata hain. ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hina Abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point Hina Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly Traders Don't Do Trading If They Don't Know The trend but You can Easily Judge The trend By Currency strength Meter And With Candles Stick Also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always open five charts and if I see a good signal I make an order with take profit and stop loss and I protect my trade with the trailing stop but if I don't see any good signal in the whole day I will do nothing, just trade what you see and not what you think.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no apparent movement of the daily trend is likely I will wait and make a good plan. because the trend is very influential in the trade position that we make. I will try to analyze in more detail to find market price trends

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I can not read or analyze market trends to get a trade then I would not trade and will soon go to the demo account to practice so I have the ability to create the trading signals.....

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I used to do when the trend is not clear, I'd better not be transacting or doing OP, because it would even endanger my own and I would prefer to find it safe.
    Wait until the next day was clear with the analysis of trends. And that day will I make a demo account to learn or to rest ..

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    i will step out from the market for a while...my experience told me at that time it is possibly to get loss...this time when there is trend change probability..it can be retrace or it also can be go straight again..so, just be caruful to trade at this time.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trader may stay away or he can check other pairs for an opportunity to trade.if there is no data for that day.it maybe better to just scalp and hunt some small pips.the trend will never freeze for whole day.it has to make at least small moves.it may not break the range but it will move within its range.so there are always opportunities on forex.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the way that supply us attain repeated profits as we occupation in message of style but if perceptiveness is not broad making interchange decisions are going to be fractious and trades feature more try, i would in specified position modify desist dealings.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidrock For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16)

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know if the trend is clear, then I will do trading securely, using a small lot with a cutt loss 50 pips, or you can also find analysis of the professional trader from several websites and combine their opinions and draw conclusions

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 794 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)