+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 794 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member Lancer is an unknown quantity at this point Lancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no clear trend and the market is choppy, fluctuating then this the scalper paradise and it is the time to follow oscillators and make quick and profitable trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I can not read or analyze market trends to get a trade then I would not trade and will soon go to the demo account to practice so I have the ability to create the trading signals.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member halk500 is an unknown quantity at this point halk500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex best of luck.....................

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    whether we ventured out to the market in a state of loss, we no longer consider market friendly, actually depends on us looking at him, not if we are out to minimize the loss was a skill. so actually the market is market dependent we respond.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpjpjjangid View Post
    I dont like to trade there at time when there is no clear trend for me and that time I wait forthe right timet to place order in the forex trading market and than place orders when trend is clear to me
    That will be better for us to do that! Just waiting for the right time to enter the trade. There is no use to trade in rush and sporadically since it will cost us much "energy" and in most of times will cost a lot of capital resource. Do never take any action but if you see clearly that you know what are you doing! However, get nothing will beome better that lossing something in this point.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member new-FX is on a distinguished road new-FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no clear trend for the price on the day and I can not good analysis and the development of a strong point of entry not I open any deal
    If you dealer Real Scalping can be doing many deals in this oscillation Wins Throwaway points without having a specific direction

Junior Member arifhossain01 is an unknown quantity at this point arifhossain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to row in this State wants him not bad, there are many opportunities still with me, I take it this is not the case, because it is the most secure method is very necessary if you want to act, I would prefer open shows and other training and experience

Banned zulfiqarrf is on a distinguished road zulfiqarrf's Avatar
    Thanks
    if their is no clear trend in forex then what can you do one thing you can do is that you dont trade at all the second thing you can do is to trade and take some risk chance your luck and see what happens at the end of the day

Senior Member ninjatrader3 is an unknown quantity at this point ninjatrader3's Avatar
    Thanks
    when the market................ is in the consolidation and when the pair move in later day you will get good profit from it................then you must have to avoid the trading as you may never know in which trend it will go later. not every day will offer possibilities for us to get a benefit, so we must be individual to delay for the perfect a chance to business...............and if you are perfectly know about the fundamentals then you can place the trade in that direction

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make the market as our friend it is okay. but the important thing is to make profit as our friend.
    not make the loss as our friend, of course. because our goal is profit trading so we must familiarize experienced profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 794 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)