+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps the market is sometimes the enemy is when we buy the prices down and we sell when the prices go up, so always opposite each other with what we want. This happens because we have not been able to make the market as a friend so we can not know its characteristics. To get to know the market very well of course we also had to learn everything related to the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the light of my views when there is no development right now, suggests this market can be quite silent. hence, no unstable cost movements. you much better stay away from stepping into this market. simply because you can find trapped in a sideways that really monotonous. many of us watch for the following day when the marketplace is actually returning to typical. I am sorry, i really do not want to set your purchase only at that condition , nor desire to force difficult because of it, you can still find quite a few possibilities before everyone that i may take the item, definitely not just for this condition, take your soundest technique is quite needed of course, if my partner and i nevertheless desire to trade, i favor to help open up demo consideration and have far more finding out as well as exercising throughout there in forex site..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me ager humay nahi pata chalta k trend konsa hai to trading karnay se behtar hai k aap tradning na karay . Wesay kafi tarikay hai jesa k signals se humay pata chalta hai trend konsa hai ya phir indicators se . Na pata chalay to phir to be patience and wait for good time of trade .

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why i have to go for trading every day? i think if i can make 10 to 20 profitable trade in a month then it will better for me than to giving loss. if some think like that without signal no need to trade then he can get win his maximum trade. now i am making my decision that i did not need to trade a lot but few trade with good profit is best for me. i like to trade only in h4 trend 3 to 4 times in a week.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not a clear trend in comparison with my files and has a comfortable model, I expect that I'll be so exchanged, attention, although I'm looking forward to the orientation of the screen the patience to wait until to maintain the true meaning of entry rather than in trade. Do not try to give the status of each sector. true, it's useless if we want to fight the market, because the market not going to ignore the traders who are considered small as we are, we just follow mending just where they lead and use that opportunity to achieve profit results

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit can not be forced , but what is meant harassed and harmed. profit and loss that are common in forex. We all have decided to plunge into the world of forex must know and understand it. So the best way to survive in the world market as forex is to make friends, so we always can ask for profit from the results of our friendship with the market. it is not easy to make friends with the market. We will take a long time to be able to do that.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not necessary for me that i have to trade must in every single day.When ever there is going to be a clear signal then probably it may generate a good and strong trend. I like to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there. I would in such situation better avoid trade. take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, I am ever wide figure charts and if i see a gracious sign i variety an visit with necessitate benefit and halt decease and i protect my transaction with the down block but if i don't see any angelical sign in the total day i testament do nonentity, fitting.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the profit on a demo account to a real account but after the loss was so unusual. the theory is that in the demo account can profit on real account can also profit because it is the same. but his psychological factors are very different between playing in the same demo account in real account. anyway in very large capital demo account so it can withstand a greater floating

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everything are depends to our strategy they are not understand how to control their self when face the market. Not important our strategy, short time, scalping, intraday or long term and our mental If we are think we are be able to make good decision That was good for us. Many trader are failed on their trade cause last week i have no clear trend in the whole day. but first day, i have win more money in the trading but last time i am loser in the trading market. if i do not have enough concept in the forex trading then i will not trade in the pair. another i may loser in the trading.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market world Ka Hai Iski market hai aur is market mein sirf trader ko use Waqt hi trade open Karni chahie Jab Trend ke liye ho aur girlfriend ke liye Jana ho kya koi tension ho to trader ko bilkul trade open Nahin Karni chahie Kyunki forex market Mein loss ki koi limit Nahin Hai forex market mein sirf aur sirf trend final hone ke bad trade open Karni chahie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)