+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 794 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Member aminulkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you do not also clearly a fad of the day I am, personally, I prefer to keep me out of the market. Because it's a very risky in these moments there. What will be always clear the transfer then probably, it can create a good and strong trend. I have BB trade in such situations. When I see such a market, we take note of the convergence of the BB. And every time they started to diverge, I placed my order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want in this case is regarded as the most secure way booking required, if I still want to export. I wanted to open a demo account, jump a lot of learning and practice. And do not want to run out of it. In front of me there might be a lot of opportunities, I can take it, this does not happen,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryrosi is an unknown quantity at this point maryrosi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex, I always use a stop loss and take profit, so long as I trade I have never experienced minus long, because minus long very disturbing our concentration in forex trading, so stop loss it is very important that we do not experience minus the long.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    When there is no clear trend, you should stay away from the market, expecting a better opportunity. In this business you do not have to rush because an error can be very costly. Your trading system has all the answers, and you should expect that the conditions of your system to be met to enter the market.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko trend ka mallom karna important hy aor Trader ko chhy woh market kay clear trend ko smjy aor Forex Trading main market ko thek tarah say analysis kar kay Trading kary aor jb Trader market kay trend ko thek smjy lay ga aor market ko analysis kar lay ga us kay Trading profitable hogy

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading main us waqat tak trade open nahi karna chahyie jab tak trend ap kay analaysis mainclear na ho, because yeh aik risky business hay es main kisi time per kkuch bhee ho sakta hay ya to big loss and ya huge profit, es liay trade sooch samaj kar lagani chayie.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko agr whole day trend clear search nhy ho phr Trader ko chhy woh Trade main order place na kary aor Trader ko jb Trading market kay thek direction ky smj a jay phr Trader market main order place kary aor Foex Trading main gamble work krna thek nhy hy

Junior Member khanaminul is an unknown quantity at this point khanaminul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vinakata mo biuta to Nom. kerekere ena ituvaki oqo to sega or vinakata me cici dredre, era with tikoga e sara madigi on the wrong side of the liu Wei au, or ' in rawa or taura e, sega ituvaki ki ena oqo on ivakaraitaki or sala e yasaqu bibi ka ra, the cava and anguish, on him kece au gadreva veisau with me, Wow okay e dua on akaude or demo to rawata of the taucoko at the Wooley kei on cake on lucky vakaukauwa ENA ena e kea

Member smartphone is an unknown quantity at this point smartphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i do not trading simply so if i do not have a clear trends because i may losing my money and my account be with out money so i just will wait for the specific time which have a clear trend and making trading

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the trend is not clear, you should adapt your take profit level to capture fewer pips. The trader must work hard to correctly identify the true behavior of the market. The trend should be the guide to all the actions of the forex professional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 794 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)