+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 289 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk 100 pips and target 10 pips,is it possible?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear are you kidding every trader use the stop losses less then the profit pips . suppose if you do that if you win a trade you just earn 10 pips but if you loss a trade you will lose 100 pips in a trade . you have to make 10 consecutive traders to over some the loss which is not easy thing . bhai mujhe aisa lagta hai ki agar koi trader 100 pips ka risk le rahe ho toh zaroori hai ki profit bhi accha hona chahiye aur agar profit sirf 10 pips ka hai bhai toh isse accha hai ki trading na hi karein toh badiya hai kyonki ho sakta hai ki utne pips ka loss ho jaye aapko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this is never acceptable and is doing so and makes a stop loss of 100 points versus 10 points profit wants loss, not profit. Always expert advice to be taking profit twice a stop loss order at least until the deal does not affect one losing profit. i think it is possible in the trading. if your strategy is like that so you can follow this. but most of the merchandiser act their strategy by 2:1 method. that implementation make 100 pips versus release 50 pips. regular point is depend on your spirit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. Targeting 10 pips is indeed good and practically possible as well. All you need is to identify at least two indicators suitable for your way of trading. Once technical indicators are selected, use them in a demo account and assess the performance with various parameters. After two weeks of successful trading using demo account with at least 80% success rate, you can shift to real trading platform. You can then easily make 10 pips a day. As time passes, you will be able to narrow down your sl point as well.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risking 100pips and targeting 10 pips, i really dont understand what you are trying to say. but if i am to give an openion, i believe targeting 10 pips per trade is a reasonable thing since gaining 10 pips is not that difficult as reaching 100pips. therefore if you want to reach 100pips break it down to 10 trades of 10pips each and you'll be able to achieve that without much difficulty. make sure you manage your equity well and open lots of managable size otherwise even reaching 10 pips will be a task if the lot size is large, because of the fluctuation.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think per time 20 pips is enough for a new trader .actually i want to carry per day 30 pips which is help me stay forex long time .100 pips not risky but its little bit tough to catch up. I think it's reckless actions, if risking 100 pips to gain 10 pips only. if you hit stop loss, it takes 10 to replace the position of profit. if you just want to take 10 pips, I think the proper stop loss is 20 pips only. so the risk is not too large.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may not be too far away untouched SL aaimana when S touched? trading results of which we have accumulated over ten times the trading may be just a los exhausted, and that we have what? just tired of all there is and we do not think today was probably not touched but could continue geraannya curency after arriving on a fifty point though, our opportunities for trading in other curency curency or a similar but different prices will be inhibited because of the large margin has been los be used to hold such a way of trading is very vain, if we let it be so touched SL and SL could very possibly back again become profitable return on investment than we can even allow many days to hold the los, every trader should make the SL to do capital management with a good ..

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not a good way to make pips. it is not a perfect money management system. if u want to profit 10 pips then u can use 30 pip stop loss. it is highest u can use. but 100 pip against 10 pips profit is not the right way. In this way u can't profit a good amount. I think in that way u loss more then u earn profit. so revised your strategy for make some green pips.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes why not even it is possible to have risked 1000 pips and targetted only a single pip in the trade. I see such trades in the other platforms by the traders and i get astonished for why they do it like this. I do believe, a lot of possessing to employ a quit damage 100 pips. envision when carressed quit damage, it is crucial to be able to available business regarding 10 instances to go back damage. and also next should income. in order to scalping, don't work with a quit damage, when completely wrong place merely minimize damage.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aha, it's too bad idea and impossible. If you set this, i think you will quickly go back from Forex. before i set this and digest many goal. For this, now i set my profit 50 pips and loss 20 pips. And i can daily 80% profit by this. I think, that's the good trading way. so you must avoid this setting. Patch trading i conceive 50 pip as a probability. I ordinarily use no stoppage amount but when see net sum is accelerator from 50 then i restraint that billet. Thinking 10 pip as a peril is not constructive. 10 pip descending or ascending act of any unite is contractual.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 289 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)